Wearables.

Started by reservoirGod, Nov 30, 2014, in Entertainment Add to Reading List

1. reservoirGod

reservoirGod reckless adventurer.

Nov 30, 2014
    I was a pebble kickstarter backer... So I have had my pebble smartwatch for over a year now... I also bought a striiv pedometer (it's like a fitbit with a touchscreen), I only paid $40 for it and it has a lot of functions and supposedly they donate money to good causes if I walk a lot. I wear it when I work as a Grade Checker... I probably average 10 miles walking over a 12 hour day of grade checking.
    A month in a half ago I bought my second smartwatch... A moto 360. This watch is sexy as f---. It has its drawbacks. I have to charge it every night while my pebble I only have to charge once every four or five days. And I haven't found away to use my moto 360 to peng my phone like I do my pebble.

I find this technology intrigueing and use it each and ever day in a variety of ways... Like using my pebble as speedometer while riding my mountain bike... Or how Google uses my moto 360 to display my travel information from my gmails to give me notifications to go to airports and train stations.

At this point when my phone shakes in my pocket I reflexively look at my left wrist if I am wearing a smartwatch or not.

What do you guys think of this trend?

0 0
    Apr 23, 2024
  2. Oldboy

Oldboy Administrator

Nov 30, 2014
    Still looking for that perfect running watch... Each one i have a problem with

0 0
    Apr 23, 2024