Serious What do you do if your life is in shatters?

Started by Inland Empire Rapper, Feb 14, 2016, in Life Add to Reading List

1. Inland Empire Rapper

Inland Empire Rapper My Life, Your Entertainment

Feb 14, 2016
    I use my real name in my creative projects, but I'm not going to be using it here for search engine purposes. My name is Taylor; I was once a computer geek with a heavy involvement in IRC chatrooms... I have no self-control, impulse responses, habits and f---ing obsession and a tendency to be annoying. Oh and I have disturbing thoughts I don't want to reveal for risk of breaking the sites rules.

Anyways, I became a true rapper like 3 months ago due to complications involving my changing beliefs and I did things that I regret. I know I'm not supposed to regret it but... lack of self-control and all... Anyways, despite my rap career going well, I feel unwanted and rejected in life; not here but in the geek community. This was the thing I was focused on my entire life, the only thing I had before rap entered my life. I know people told me that I didn't really fit in with the geeks but the memories of 3 years and 5 months still exist and I can't seem to forget them. The good times, the sudden betrayal, the anger I felt... God I feel worthless.

I'm seeking professional help but I feel like it might of been too late, there are no people who can take me back and no people who can see me as the one I was before. I don't act on urges because a website tells me too, I act on urges because I feel dejected, dejected enough to think like I don't belong in anything anymore.

I had a talk with a few people and I've come to the realization that my work is too violent and not substantial enough. All I know is the fake life I've been living and the repressed memories I can't even remember; I don't know why I have these disturbing thoughts, all I know is that I have them and I can't get rid of them...

I want this to end... I don't want to be seen as this pariah, I want to be seen as someone who can do good, who can change things around. I lost everything and I don't want to lose everything again. I'm running out of options on the internet... If I'm rejected everywhere I go then I don't know what to do... Weed doesn't help, Abilify doesn't help, listening to depressing music doesn't help so what can help me?

If my past is going to catch up with me then what's the point of living anyway, all I do is get myself into trouble.

Anyways, thanks for reading if you got this far. tl;dr my life is f----- and I don't know what to do about it.

Suggestions below. I really want this to go away.

P.S. to the IRC troll in my life; there's like thousands of other people with the same condition I have, why do you pick me; why do you think I'm "special" enough? You think I'm somehow trollable because I'm more suspectable. I'm emotional, I'm a black woman inside a white man's body... I just don't understand the world...

Mar 29, 2024
  2. Chad Warden

Chad Warden As Ballin As Possible

Feb 14, 2016
    Who cares?

Why do you care? About those memories? About fitting in?

You don't need to be accepted by a group of people to be a valuable person. This is a problem men have now that they have more than ever, getting caught up in their own bs. Go work out. Go make something. Clean up. Write some lyrics, record some music, do something. Take that feeling of sadness, turn it to drive, anger, and do something. Idle hands are always up to no good. You've won the lottery. You're a male in a first world country. You can do so much but you'd rather sit there and feel bad about yourself. Again, why?

I had to get things out of my system. I did drugs and partied for a few years. Now, I focus on my work to keep me sane. Men need hobbies. It occupies the mind.

Drop me a PM any time if you want some honest advice. Take care of yourself.

SWERVO, pHiLLip fARkLe, Immy and 10 others like this.
    Mar 29, 2024
  3. Inland Empire Rapper

Inland Empire Rapper My Life, Your Entertainment

Feb 14, 2016
    @Chad Warden You sir, make the most sense. I just needed to vent about this because I can't stop caring. I'm hoping the help will stop me to care about this.

Thanks. :)

Mar 29, 2024
  4. Chad Warden

Chad Warden As Ballin As Possible

Feb 14, 2016
    Yeah, some s--- never leaves your head no matter how hard you try. But you gotta keep finding something to keep going. Surviving is winning.

Mar 29, 2024
  5. Eazy

Eazy gotta have that crunch

Feb 14, 2016
    hip hop community is better than geek community tho so just invest in new rap friends and you'll be fine

0 0
    Mar 29, 2024
  6. pop

pop

Feb 16, 2016
    I contemplate suicide in these situations

0 0
    Mar 29, 2024
  7. Cyreides

Cyreides gfy

Feb 16, 2016
    Think dark thoughts, make dark music, binge watch TV shows, but that's all basically my day to day anyways, so I'm just extra sappy on those days I guess...

0 0
    Mar 29, 2024
  8. DeletedAccount

Feb 16, 2016
    cry, eat, scream, eat more and then get my s--- together, start with the easiest thing to check off that needs a fix and go from there

Cyreides likes this.
    Cyreides likes this.
    Mar 29, 2024
  9. Sav Stanfield

Feb 16, 2016
    go to gym

0 0
    Mar 29, 2024
  10. Nori

Nori ☺ Deadpool is my deformed bousin☺

Feb 16, 2016
    fap

Cyreides likes this.
    Cyreides likes this.
    Mar 29, 2024
  11. pHiLLip fARkLe

pHiLLip fARkLe @farkdoodle

Feb 16, 2016
    bro you won the lottery? well i will be your best friend for 100 thou
    and if youre just about wanting to help someone, i live in what was the worst part of las vegas two years ago, on foodstamps.
    theres MFers bangin heroin out here healthier than i am goddamnit.
    HEEELLLLLP

0 0
    Mar 29, 2024
  12. Proto

Proto drippin so pretty

Feb 16, 2016
    :ummmm:

0 0
    Mar 29, 2024
  13. Dirty F

Feb 17, 2016
    I didn't read it all but I think you may be mentally ill.

0 0
    Mar 29, 2024
  14. SHUDEYE

SHUDEYE Kerser is the sickest.

Feb 17, 2016
    That's actually one of the best sentences I've read in a long time and something a lot of people need to remember.

0 0
    Mar 29, 2024