Del Rio lost to Happy Gilmore so I do feel bad

Heisenberg likes this.
    Heisenberg likes this.
    Apr 27, 2024
  2. TimmyT

TimmyT The Bride

Jan 24, 2017
    MVP: Matt Ryan

he makes everything go for their offense and this was clearly his best year. brady did awesome too, but he missed 4 games and the pats didn't do bad during that stretch. rodgers is the other likely candidate, i think ryan is bit more deserving.

Offensive Rookie of the Year: Zeke Elliot

yes, he's running behind a great line, but its not exactly to easy to run for that many yards as a ROOKIE especially when your QB is a rookie as well---so he deserves it over his teammate Dak---who is the other likely candidate for this award.

Defensive Rookie of the Year: Joey Bosa

this one is especially impressive. remember he held out? dude missed a lot of preparation for the season and STILL had a big impact. he also didn't play all 16 games and still tore it up. this one is easy.

Coach of the Year: Adam Gase

this one is a difficult decision. but i think he deserves it because the dolphins have struggled for a long time and he APPEARS to have them headed in the right direction. they made the playoffs. hopefully they can keep that up

Defensive Player of the Year: Khalil Mack

he's been awesome since day 1 and that continued this season. he's also critically important for the raiders because their defense isn't all that great. without him, they'd be a lot worse off.

Offensive Player of the Year: Aaron Rodgers

he means so much to the pack. without him, they'd be dead in the water. packers defense is not good and they mostly rely on rodgers brilliance. once again he proves to be a machine!!!!

0 0
    Apr 27, 2024