Why Are All of the Del Rio Matches Finishing with that Corner Move ?

Started by CSA, Nov 3, 2015, in Sports Add to Reading List

1. CSA

CSA Architect

Nov 3, 2015
    Since his comeback in h--- In A Cell, Alberto Del Rio avoids using his Cross Armbreaker submission move. He didn't use it yet and he put away the biggest superstar in WWE with simple kick. And for last 2 weeks he has been jumping on people's chest from the top rope after make them hang from it. Why he doesn't use his submission finsiher move no more ? What's that about ?

0 0
    Apr 23, 2024
  2. Sliver

Sliver Gang Green Goon

Nov 4, 2015
    Maybe they're having him hold off on that since they are dancing around what's going on with Ronda after her UFC career and as we all know the submission shes most known for. That's just a shot in the dark guess.

For what it's worth that spot is pretty nice though and I honestly like it more than his Cross Armbreaker.

0 0
    Apr 23, 2024
  3. CSA

CSA Architect

Nov 7, 2015
    I hate that finisher move. As for Ronda thing, why would it effect Alberto Del Rio tho ? I mean it's not like they are in the same division...

0 0
    Apr 23, 2024
  4. Sliver

Sliver Gang Green Goon

Nov 8, 2015
    It's WWE, you should be familiar with their fickle & pettiness by now lol. Also for what it's worth if she really is coming in it doesn't make sense having someone else doing the same finisher as someone who you KNOW will be your biggest star instantly (and Ronda would) you don't see any women or men for that case doing the F5 or Kimura like Brock for a reason.
    If Ronda does in fact come in though I will be shocked if ADR does do it, if Ronda comes in shes a bigger star than anyone in WWE in years. The tendency in wrestling is whoever is more over gets rights to a finisher. No one did the Stunner all over the card during Austin's run for a reason. DDP actually called Triple H who was in a whole other promotion back in the mid 90s to not do the Diamond Cutter (they were friendly so HHH was like yeah np). It's a thing in wrestling just how it is. (Orton is different DDP was retired when he started doing the RKO)

That said I'm not saying that's set in stone was just a guess I could be wrong. But like I said if Ronda does actually end up in WWE I'd be shocked to see anyone doing armbars..
    Makes me wonder what happens with Becky Lynch and her variation of an Armbreaker.

0 0
    Apr 23, 2024