Eminem Why does Eminem rarely talk about Soul Intent?

Started by UltroStretch, Jan 23, 2021, in Eminem Add to Reading List

1. underground

Jan 27, 2021
    Yup

kodo likes this.
    kodo likes this.
    Apr 20, 2024
  2. Frizzo

Feb 22, 2024
    Manix was one of my best friends and I signed him to my record label in 2013. He signed a nondisclosure agreement agreeing not to release any of Eminem's earliest recordings after the foolish pride song was released. I've heard all of the Eminem tracks he produced with him. They're not bad or racist, just not congruent with the trajectory Marshal's career was taking at the time. James Deel aka Chaos Kid had schizophrenia before he killed himself. Marshall moved on from that time in his life. I It's pretty sad but he ghosted his entire crew of day ones because they weren't marketable and D 12 was an entirely industry manufactured rap group besides proof created to support a more marketable image for Eminem. I released an album of Manix beats before he passed away titled terminally Ill back to the bassmint. He had other projects before like the drum machine ep with vitamin c and the enemy korps project with Notch. Universal music group went to extensive measures to hide my music and stifle it's success. They stole my rap name and created an artist in Germany then dominated the search results with their Frizzo when I was gaining traction in eastern Europe with my music. True story.

Minato likes this.
    Minato likes this.
    Apr 20, 2024
  3. Chaotic Progress

Chaotic Progress Next Up... Em! April 26th.

Feb 28, 2024
    Why would he. Some s--- he did like when he was 21, he prolly considers the music they made bad, and, is unimportant to him and not far from like a high school project, performing in talent shows n s---

Modli2 likes this.
    Modli2 likes this.
    Apr 20, 2024