Politics Why you should Vote Trump on November 8th

Started by I FEEL LIKE TRUMP, Nov 4, 2016, in Life Add to Reading List

1. I FEEL LIKE TRUMP

I FEEL LIKE TRUMP Views from the White House

Nov 4, 2016
    Please excuse my bad typing and my caps lock lol i was writing this on another website and I was in the mood to rant lol.

Trump wants to VET Muslims from terrorist areas. If we deny them citizenship, trump has even said he would make safe zones over in those countries for them so they will be safe from ISIS/groups.

Trumps wants to BUILD A WALL. A border, which HAS BEEN APPROVED BY THE GOVERNMENT FOR YEARS NOW, BUT Obama wont build it because he is a dumbass. Not only will Trumps Wall decrease illegal imiigration from the main point illegals come in from, BUT TRUMP HAS SAID HE WILL SPEED UP THE LEGAL IMMIGRATION PROCESS. See right now, the process is taking forever. The democrats have slowed this process, people have been waiting to citizenship for years. So no s--- they are fed up of waiting and just coming over? Trump wants to speed up that system dramtically. HIllary wants to just have NO BORDERS. PROOF? Well, she has said she wants to grant a amnesty to all illegals here. Meaning if you are illlegal, you are now a citizen. Meaning... WHY WOULD ANYONE ELSE COME IN LEGALLY? This will only INCREASE "illegal citizenship" because with Hillarys amnesty clause, you can walk across the border and be granted amnesty, aka citizenship. So no borders with hillary. Are we even a secure country with her?

Trump is a business man. He has taken 1 million and turned it into over 10 billion. EVEN IF HIS LOAN WAS BIG. Thats still like turning $100 into a million. Which is pretty d--- good and pretty smart. HIllary will only continue obama policies and will only add to the debt. Well what about Trumps bankruptcy? Well remenber when 50 cent went "bankrupt" well he obviously didnt. he declared bankrupty to avoid tax or to pay a fee or something. It is a LOOPHOLE. Which ties into Trump not paying taxes in YEARS. Again another legal loophole. LEGAL LOOPHOLE. Trump has SAID IN THE DEBATES HE WILL CHANGE THESE LOOPHOLES SO PEOPLE LIKE TRUMP AND MANY MANY OF HILLARYS DONORS CAN NOT DO THIS LOOPHOLE ANYMORE! What is Hillary going to do about this Loophole that makes rich SMART people avoid taxes? Nothing. Because her donors want it their and she will do nothing BUT COMPLAIN ABOUT HER OPPONENT DOING THE SAME THING HER DONORS DO.

Trump is not a madman who will get us into world war 3. Like Hillary, who will get us into WW3 because she will lie and screw over our allies and piss them off to wear they wont help us anymore. Trump wants to get more help from allies because we are helping allies and getting NOTHING in return basically. NOT ONLY HAS THE BORDER OFFICERS SUPPORTED TRUMP, BUT MANY MANY ARMY OFFICIALS AND PEOPLE IN CHARGE HAVE GIVEN TRUMP THEIR FULL SUPPORT. So why are we scared if people in charge of the millitary like trump? Oh and you know RUSSIA? Who is so f---ing powerful? well they HATE hillary because hillary makes up lies about them, accuses them for s--- WE DONT KNOW IF THEY EVEN DID? Well Putin, Russias leader, actually likes trump. Could you picture this? Russia and the USA? Enemies for YEARS. LIKE 50 Years! Fighting TOGETHER TO DEFEAT ISIS? IT WOULD BE f---ing BEAUTIFUL AND A GIANT STEP FOR US? AND WORLD PEACE (between the super powers).

Trump is going to bring EVERYONE TOGETHER. He is not a racist. You can not prove he is racist, no proof, its a lie, made up by hillary. trump has black, hispanic, lgbtq, supporters. Trump wants to help the black community. And actually help them. Democrats want the black vote every 4 years. then they do nothing for them. GOOGLE: BLACK PEOPLE EXPLAIN WHY THEY ARE VOTING FOR TRUMP and you will be educated. he wants to fix police problems by creating a relationship in communities between the police and citizens. TRUST WILL BE BUILT. unlike hillary who wants to call the police EVIL RACISTS which will ONLY DRIVE PEOPLES TRUST AWAY AND WILL ONLY RUIN RACE RELATIONS EVEN MORE THAN WHAT OBAMA HAS DONE TO THEM.

Trump respects women. Yeah, 10 years ago when trump was a reality star, he said a bunch of s--- for ATTENTION and to be FUNNY AND ENTERTAINING SINCE... YA KNOW. HE WAS A CELEBRITY! Trump has never done anything wrong to women. only joked. and HE TOOK RESPONSIBILITY AND APOLOGIZED INSTEAD OF LYING ABOUT IT. (LIKE HILLARY LIED DIRECTLY TO THE U.S. PEOPLE ABOUT EMAILS HMMMMMMM U WANT SOMEONE IN OFFICE WHO HAS NO PROBLEM LYING TO THEIR CITIZENS???) TRUMP has MANY WOMEN SUPPORTERS. And is not sexist at all. All lies created by Hillary. WHO ALSO ATTACKED r--- VICTIMS. Yes. Monica is not the only women Bill has affairs with. And a lot of the women were physically r---d. And when they came out GUESS WHAT HAPPENED? instead of sympathizing for them and trying to help them HILLARY ATTCKED THEM VERBALLY --> &

Trump will also lower college wages and taxes for the lower and middle class. And even some for the rich.

Their are more Trump supporters than Hillary. For example. When Trump came to my city and did a rally. It was held in AN ARENA THAT HAD 20000 PEOPLE IN IT. Bill came the next day to a park that held like 500. then hillary came yesterday to a place that held like 3000.

Trump loves America. This country and its benefits allowed him to accomplish the American Dream. He has been showed in interviews being asked if he would ever become the President. He usually answered saying something like "I love this country, things are going badly, Id rather someone else do it, but if it ever got so bad, I would step up and try my best to fix things because I love this country"

ANTI-TRUMP supporters have been brain washed by the media and have no arguments other than their buzz words. &

PROOF THE ELECTION IS TRYING TO BE RIGGED: & + the media in general

Please. Debate with me if you have any questions. I am educated on this election. Do your own research. Do not believe the main media because it is so rigged. Trump loves America. He will make this country great and he will try his best to do so. He is not a racist or bigot or any of the lies the media tells you. Trump will work for YOU. Not himself like HIllary will. He wants to make your life easier. Please on November 8th vote Trump, so we can put this country on a great path! Trump will be a great President!

MORE VIDEOS TO CHECK OUT-->

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 4, 2016
    WayneTrain and Bodger like this.
    WayneTrain and Bodger like this.
    Apr 20, 2024
  2. Lil Squeed

Lil Squeed French Montana Stan

Nov 4, 2016
    I want to support you but I can't with that gray font :sad1:

Yeezus and Xmipod like this.
    Yeezus and Xmipod like this.
    Apr 20, 2024
  3. I FEEL LIKE TRUMP

Nov 4, 2016
    lol i didnt realize it was a different font. i was in an argument with someone over on another website and i posted this their and then i copy and pasted here lol my bbbb

another great video to check out

Lil Squeed likes this.
    Lil Squeed likes this.
    Apr 20, 2024
  4. OwI

OwI I was riding on a bike on a very late night

Nov 4, 2016
    Hey I'm Muslim man f--- you u deserve a ban I'm offended

ArthurDW likes this.
    ArthurDW likes this.
    Apr 20, 2024
  5. I FEEL LIKE TRUMP

Nov 4, 2016
    what?

0 0
    Apr 20, 2024
  6. chip100

Nov 4, 2016
    what a load of sh--

0 0
    Apr 20, 2024
  7. EmNews

Nov 4, 2016
    I feel like I'm watching people vote for Hitler. His rhetoric about minority groups is horrific. He knows nothing about the economy. He'd start a war because another nation taunted us. He's said he'd k--- children for being the brother or son of a terrorist. People who support his candidacy, even if they don't support surveillance on Muslim-Americans or building a wall or starting a war or leaving NATO, are still supporting the man who wants to do all those things. They still want to put him in power. And I find it so morally repugnant that I can't believe there are people who are okay with this. People are literally voting to murder children.

I don't care if your reason is you want to keep the supreme court. I don't care if your issue is guns or if trade deals have hurt you and your family. I don't care what your reason is. There's literally no morally defensible way to vote for Trump. Supporting a racist is supporting a racist. And I don't care if you don't think Trump's a racist because if you don't already then you're not going to change your mind.

And I won't even mention that he's going to put conservatives on the supreme court who'll try to reverse Ogberfell and ensure that minority groups can be s--- on for the next 20 years.

If you support Trump then f--- you. There's nothing more to it. You're a bad person, and I hope that you realize what supporting him means. Because you do have a voice, you do have a vote, and you should really realize that there are consequences to your actions. Voting for him makes you morally culpable for the horrible s--- that he'll inevitable do. You can't pretend that he didn't say he wouldn't do horrific s--- because he's said, multiple times, that he'd go out and k--- children and start wars.

Rodamon, reservoirGod, reD10S and 5 others like this.
    Rodamon, reservoirGod, reD10S and 5 others like this.
    Apr 20, 2024
  8. I FEEL LIKE TRUMP

Nov 4, 2016
    i bolded my answers to your rebuttles

0 0
    Apr 20, 2024
  9. Chad Warden

Chad Warden As Ballin As Possible

Nov 4, 2016
    Yeah but drumpf is racist xD

0 0
    Apr 20, 2024
  10. Fazers

Nov 4, 2016
    compelling arguments you make. no

0 0
    Apr 20, 2024
  11. Worm

Worm Big Perm Big Worm

Nov 4, 2016
    TLDR version for everyone:

Copy and pasted nonfactual statements from most likely infowars or his racist uncles Facebook statuses

You're welcome

reservoirGod, reD10S, Enigma and 5 others like this.
    reservoirGod, reD10S, Enigma and 5 others like this.
    Apr 20, 2024
  12. theg

theg got that pma

Nov 4, 2016
    excellent font color choice my man
    $XIVZP0E%2O}$C$%@](9M58.jpg

Enigma, Ordinary Joel, Caslon and 3 others like this.
    Apr 20, 2024
  13. Slyk

Slyk God made a prophet.

Nov 4, 2016
    i'm not reading all that s---.

vote for anyone but trump.

Apr 20, 2024
  14. Slyk

Slyk God made a prophet.

Nov 4, 2016
    pencil me in.

0 0
    Apr 20, 2024
  15. OwI

Nov 4, 2016
    See my goal rn is to move and study in a us university but with this f---er i think my plans will be destroyed

Apr 20, 2024
  16. Slyk

Slyk God made a prophet.

Nov 4, 2016
    and my canadian running mate @Mike Tyson for vp

0 0
    Apr 20, 2024
  17. I FEEL LIKE TRUMP

Nov 4, 2016
    i use light version lol

0 0
    Apr 20, 2024
  18. I FEEL LIKE TRUMP

Nov 4, 2016
    It wont be. As long as you arent a criminal or under investigation in your country. Where are you from?

OwI likes this.
    OwI likes this.
    Apr 20, 2024
  19. OwI

Nov 4, 2016
    From algeria, i have some friends affiliated with Isis but they are not dangerous lmao

Apr 20, 2024
  20. theg

theg got that pma

Nov 4, 2016
    :what22:

Apr 20, 2024