Eminem [WIN 5000 LIKES] REVIVAL Prediction Game

Started by Base Reality, Dec 10, 2017, in Eminem Add to Reading List

1. BrenoB

Dec 11, 2017
    True/False
    1. Eminem will end a song with "I'm just playing... you know I love you" FALSE
    2. Eminem will address Rap/Hip-Hop as his wife. FALSE
    3. There will be an appearance from Ken Kaniff. FALSE
    4. Not counting Remind Me (Intro) or Revival (Interlude) there will be another song besides WOW without drums. FALSE
    5. At some point in the album Eminem refers to himself as GOAT. TRUE
    6. Donald Trump is referred to at least 10 times. FALSE
    7. Eminem makes "chicka" sound at least twice during the album. TRUE
    8. Eminem will throw shade at Mumble rap in general or at specific mumble rappers. TRUE
    9. There will be a song with the main subject having something to do with his mother. FALSE
    10. There will be a song with the main subject having something to do with his father or lack there of. FALSE
    11. There will be a song with the main subject having something to do with Hallie or his daughters. FALSE
    12. Eminem will diss MMLP2 in similar fashion to how he dissed Relapse on Not Afraid. FALSE
    13. Not counting WoW Eminem will allude to this being his last album or retirement w/out actually saying it. TRUE
    14. There will be a song with the main subject having to do with Detroit. TRUE
    15. There will be another song in the Stan saga. FALSE
    16. There will be a song that's clearly a sequel (or prequel) to a previous song from Eminem's career. TRUE
    17. Eminem will say the word fa----. FALSE
    18. Eminem will make a burp or fart noise at some point. FALSE
    19. After listening to the album it will be clear that "Revival" will relate to something else and not the "Revival" of Eminem himself. TRUE

Tiebreaker:
    Predict first week sales (to nearest 10k): 746K SPS
    Predict Meta critic score: 76

Base Reality likes this.
    Base Reality likes this.
    Apr 25, 2024
  2. Base Reality

Base Reality AKA Chewie

Dec 13, 2017
    If my tallies are correct... @Kingindanorf and @SinisterSick are tied with 12/19 correct.... you both predicted a meta critic score of 75 but King predicted 750k while Sinister predicted 800k... so whoever ends up being closer will get 5000 likes from @Koolo

@Kingindanorf with how bad this is about to flop I'd say you're looking pretty good

The Mandalorian and SinisterSick like this.
    Apr 25, 2024
  3. SinisterSick

Dec 13, 2017
    Holy s---
    Well i don' win at least I came close.

0 0
    Apr 25, 2024