Nov 20, 2019
    “”

Last edited: Jan 11, 2022
    FiveOh1 likes this.
    FiveOh1 likes this.
    Apr 25, 2024
  2. MichaelsMad

Nov 23, 2019
    I wont lie to you, if youre serious about getting quality recordings there is a lot to learn. the engineering aspect (mixing) requires a lot of studying and practice. but
    software wise, the standard is going to be Pro tools or Logic. their are several commonly used DAWs (digital audio workstations) but Pro tools is the supreme, logix is close tho. if you get these though make sure your computer has the right specs. id recommend at least a 4 core processor i7 or i9 and minimum 16 GB of ram for pro tools. youll also need an audio interface/Pre amp and a microphone (large diaphragm condenser) not a usb but XLR. I cant really give you any tips on the production side, I know some equipment and programs for them, but I myself don't produce. I can help with any questions as far as engineering/ vocal mixing though. but from the sounds of it you are a ways away from getting to the mixing stage.....also you don't need pro tools, I was just stating its the top tier. I know someone who uses abelton and hes a legit engineer, and his recordings and mixes are as professional as you can get. I use Protools myself though.

Reed Richards and FiveOh1 like this.
    Apr 25, 2024
  3. MichaelsMad

Nov 23, 2019
    Everything that goes into recording, and mixing quality songs can be a little discouraging. I hope that wont stop you from being creative and chasing it though. its worth it in the long run.

Apr 25, 2024
  4. FiveOh1

FiveOh1 Fallout

Nov 24, 2019
    Didn’t sound bad from that short little snip. Think you got some good potential

Reed Richards likes this.
    Reed Richards likes this.
    Apr 25, 2024