Your Engineering Flow

Started by THCLUTCH, Jan 11, 2016, in Creative Add to Reading List

1. THCLUTCH

THCLUTCH To create or not to create

Jan 11, 2016
    I'm curious to know what kind of plug-ins, outboard gear, fx, vsts, etc. that you all use on a regular basis for different elements of tracks you all mix. Which plugin chains do you find yourself using the most for different elements and at the mastering stage?

Let's discuss all things engineering below!
    I'll be more than happy to assist with any projects you all have. I'm always available to mix/master tracks, no matter what the genre is.

gorealsteady likes this.
    gorealsteady likes this.
    Apr 19, 2024
  2. Inland Empire Rapper

Inland Empire Rapper My Life, Your Entertainment

Jan 11, 2016
    Waves and Melda is what I mainly use in my works. What I use in mixing is a L3 limiter along with some Kramer Tape Stereo for warmth and what I use in production are a combination of Granulars, Flangers, Vibratos and stereo expanders by Melda.

I love to collect virtual instruments. If I had 4 TBs on it I'd download every Virtual Instrument there could ever exist.

THCLUTCH and gorealsteady like this.
    THCLUTCH and gorealsteady like this.
    Apr 19, 2024
  3. THCLUTCH

THCLUTCH To create or not to create

Jan 11, 2016
    You've invested quite a bit. I use a lot of iZotope Ozone 5 but I have yet to be able to afford the license. I need a new tape plug and EVERYONE uses that Kramer Tape. It sounds so warm and audibly pleasing.

0 0
    Apr 19, 2024
  4. Cyreides

Cyreides gfy

Jan 11, 2016
    vast majority of what I use came with my edition of FL like Maximus, and then I have a few plugins I've gotten for it like Nexus, Orchestral, Ohmicide etc.

0 0
    Apr 19, 2024