50 Cent Breaks Down POWER, Eminem Text Message, Producing 8 TV Shows, Police Brutality + More!

Started by Detroit24, Sep 2, 2020, in Music Add to Reading List

1. Detroit24

Sep 2, 2020

50 Cent and Eminem have known each other for almost two decades with a relationship that goes deeper than music. In a new interview with Thisis50, 50 revealed Em sends him random text messages and shared one of the most recent exchanges between them.

“To this day, you know what’s ill about Em, he hits me randomly,” 50 says. “He texted me and was like, ‘When you gon’ fly me in private, so I can land on that d-ck? What the f--- is wrong with you? You said a line that a b---- was supposed to say and made it sound cool.'”

The text references 50 Cent’s verse on “The Woo,” a track on Pop Smoke‘s posthumous album s---t for the Stars Aim for the Moon that also features Roddy Ricch. 50 is quoting a woman in the lyrics.

“He’ll stop doing what he’s doing to do that,” 50 adds. “That s--- makes my day on a whole other level. It was random, you know what I’m saying? I’m always going to have love for him. That’s my guy.”

50 CENT WANTS TO ERASE G-UNIT FROM HIS MEMORY FOREVER

There was a time when G-Unit was dominating early 2000s rap. After a string of mixtapes, the members of the group — 50 Cent,Young Buck, Lloyd Banks and a then-incarcerated Tony Yayo — unleashed their debut album Beg For Mercy in 2003, which went on to sell over four million copies.

But over the next several years, tension within the group ultimately led to their breakup and (as witnessed by millions of people on social media) Fiddy and Buck appear to have nothing but disdain for each other these days.

During an interview with DJ Whoo Kid for his WHOOARMY Live YouTube show earlier this week, 50 was asked if he’d ever want to bring the G-Unit story to film.

“I don’t care to do that,” he responded. “I’d like to forget G-Unit.”

When told G-Unit fans would appreciate it, 50 snapped back, “Kendrick [Lamar] doesn’t even let those [TDE] boys come on stage with him. I could have did that! What the f--- I’m bringing thirty n*ggas on the stage for? I could have did it like Kendrick.”

Ordinary Joel likes this.
    Mar 29, 2024
  2. Koke

Sep 2, 2020
    Em said that?

:scust:

Mar 29, 2024
  3. Neppert

Sep 2, 2020
    I think the whole text was
    'cause 50 literally said "When you gon’ fly me in private, so I can land on that d-ck" on The Woo.

Nothing wrong with that text imo

Mar 29, 2024
  4. joeyp363

Sep 2, 2020
    d--- shots fired at the rest of TDE. Hope Q responds. Also glad to see Em is into riding c--- as well. Hott.

Ordinary Joel and Detroit24 like this.
    Ordinary Joel and Detroit24 like this.
    Mar 29, 2024
  5. Chaotic Progress

Chaotic Progress NEW EM - APRIL 5th.

Sep 9, 2020
    Glad 50 has stopped actually saying actual during his actual expression so much.

Mar 29, 2024