Beat Yield (Opportunity for Producers to Gain Audience!)

Started by Base Reality, Apr 29, 2017, in Creative Add to Reading List

1. Base Reality

Base Reality AKA Chewie

Apr 29, 2017
    Some of you guys already know me from the dozens of beats I used to post on here, but like many online producers I struggled to gain a big enough audience in order to sell beats and pursue my dream of producing music. I took some time off and then I realized a potential way for not only me but other producers to start gaining a bigger audience...

This idea I called "Beat Yield" is a network (joint YouTube channel and eventual website, SoundCloud etc.) of talented online producers all looking to reach a larger audience. Without getting too specific, all you'd have to do is send me music, (tagged or untagged) and allow me to post it on our channel. All the links to your beat store, social media, contact info, or whatever you'd like would be in the description, allowing viewers of the channel to easily access and purchase either that specific beat or the rest of your music catalog.

Since we will eventually have a wide-ranging network of talented producers, the channel will succeed by the being able to upload beats at a faster rate than other channels and by being able to upload higher quality beats than other channels.

As I'm gaining producers for Beat Yield I figured I'd give my fellow Sxn80 members a chance to join in and start growing their audience, at the end of the day this is a risk free, cost free, and easy way to grow your audience! If you're interested PM me or just reply to the thread.

@CreativeSXN

Jehovah, lasiiik and Ordinary Joel like this.
    Jehovah, lasiiik and Ordinary Joel like this.
    Apr 26, 2024
  2. lasiiik

lasiiik https://soundcloud.com/prettysweetprettysweet

Apr 30, 2017
    Not a producer, but this is a good f---ing idea. Push this man

Base Reality likes this.
    Base Reality likes this.
    Apr 26, 2024
  3. Base Reality

Base Reality AKA Chewie

Apr 30, 2017
    Thank you man :daps: I will!

lasiiik likes this.
    lasiiik likes this.
    Apr 26, 2024
  4. Jehovah

Jehovah SB3

Apr 30, 2017
    You already got an audience?

Base Reality likes this.
    Base Reality likes this.
    Apr 26, 2024
  5. Base Reality

Base Reality AKA Chewie

Apr 30, 2017
    No, haven't started posting beats yet, I want to get a few producers on board before I start... the first month or so will be slow but once we're getting high quality beats pumped out a faster pace than anyone else we will definitely start gaining lots of views and subscribers.

I've heard some of your beats before man, you seem super talented, would love to have you on board if you're interested.

0 0
    Apr 26, 2024
  6. Jehovah

Jehovah SB3

Apr 30, 2017
    Tempting but you should know that it isn't going to be as easy as you think it is if you don't already have an audience. The market for beats is really over saturated and ranking beats on Youtube is really almost impossible unless you get lucky. This idea aint really new either, pretty sure there are a lot of channels that lets users send them beats and then upload it to their own channel for promotion so you got some competition as well

Base Reality likes this.
    Base Reality likes this.
    Apr 26, 2024
  7. Base Reality

Base Reality AKA Chewie

Apr 30, 2017
    There are channels I've found doing something similar, but I'm looking to build more of a community rather than just a submit your beat type of thing.... Once we start posting and growing I'll hit you up again on how the channel is progressing!

Jehovah likes this.
    Jehovah likes this.
    Apr 26, 2024