Kendrick Lamar Big Sean says Kendrick didn't wash him

Started by SHUDEYE, Feb 9, 2017, in Kendrick Lamar Add to Reading List

1. SHUDEYE

SHUDEYE Kerser is the sickest.

Feb 9, 2017
    Big Sean is enjoying the success of his new album I Decided. Today (Feb. 9), the Detroit MC visits The Breakfast Club for an extensive interview, in which he claims Kendrick Lamar didn’t wash him on the 2013 track “Control.”

At the 14:45 mark of the clip, Sean Don says, “I put that work in. You not gon’ disrespect me. I’ll hop on any track with anybody, and I will not only stand my own. You gon’ know that it’s my verse, and you gon’ know that I’m in there.”

Charlamagne Tha God quickly replies, “Except for ‘Control.’ Kendrick washed you on ‘Control.'” Big Sean takes exception with that comment, responding, “No he didn’t. Stop it, stop it, stop it. And, how long ago was that? What year was that? And I still don’t feel like I got washed, anyway.”

Charlamagne sticks to his guns, saying, “No, you got washed on ‘Control.'” The “Bounce Back rapper promptly answers, “Your opinion. See that’s what I’m saying, you can’t f--- with some people’s opinions. You know why? ‘Cuz that’s gonna throw you off. You gotta focus on what’s at hand, what you feel in your heart.”

It is not the first time Big Sean has shared his opinion about “Control.” In August 2013, shortly after the song came out, Sean Don spoke with Vibe TV, saying, “I ain’t no ho a--- n----- like that to hear a verse like that and then be like ‘Oh, I gotta go back and [rewrite] my s---. Oh, I gotta protect myself.’ You know what I’m saying? It’s like nah, it is what it is. I’m a good a--- rapper. Big Sean got bars… Listen to everything. Listen to ‘Control.’ I feel like my verse was harder.”

Read More: Big Sean Says Kendrick Lamar Didn’t Out-Rap Him on 'Control' - XXL | http://www.xxlmag.com/video/2017/02/big-sean-kendrick-lamar-control/?trackback=tsmclip

Ordinary Joel likes this.
    Apr 26, 2024
  2. joeyp363

Feb 9, 2017
    Lol. Sorry not even close little Sean. What a joke

Apr 26, 2024
  3. rapmusik

Feb 9, 2017
    Charlamaigne is hilarious

Ordinary Joel and SliK like this.
    Ordinary Joel and SliK like this.
    Apr 26, 2024
  4. SliK

SliK mad kunt

Feb 9, 2017
    Its cool to be confident but even jay z knows what a renegade feels like, and can admit it

Apr 26, 2024
  5. Cunner

Cunner belter skelter

Feb 9, 2017
    Jay > both

Ordinary Joel and Fire Squad like this.
    Ordinary Joel and Fire Squad like this.
    Apr 26, 2024
  6. OwI

OwI I was riding on a bike on a very late night

Feb 9, 2017
    Charlemagne thinks Yeezus is trash so the credibility of his opinions is null

Ordinary Joel and Gae4Swae like this.
    Ordinary Joel and Gae4Swae like this.
    Apr 26, 2024