Politics BLM attacks Thomas Jefferson statue

Started by Webber, Sep 13, 2017, in Life Add to Reading List

1. Xmipod

Sep 14, 2017
    In my op I meant that someone would destroy it, but I think he was part of blm or antifa

0 0
    Apr 26, 2024
  2. Inland Empire Rapper

Inland Empire Rapper My Life, Your Entertainment

Sep 14, 2017
    I wouldn't say that both are good but... Communism > Fascism.

Black on black crime is bs. First off they have no reason to go against each other for any reason other than personal issues. (there are class issues but I don't see any black people trying to argue they have the darkest skin) Second, they want you to think there is crime so they can force you to vote for their candidate. Third, this whole "live matters" thing is a diversion tactic; police have often abused their power to k--- unarmed people and they've focused on blacks because it provokes fear and it provokes chaos that'll only benefit them.

The fact that the legal system has favoritism only gives you ammunition for your own beliefs. It's our fault for killing the Native Americans and it's still our fault for not giving others a fair chance whether black or autistic or even gay.

The news sources you get and the people you follow often lie to you; therefore you're a liar. I have to wonder if you'll be the next person ramming their car into a crowd.

0 0
    Apr 26, 2024
  3. Inland Empire Rapper

Sep 14, 2017
    Who in the right mind would think that "Oh, the black people are fighting each other. Let's k--- them since we fear they're going to destroy our country!"?

f---ing alt-right assholes.

0 0
    Apr 26, 2024
  4. LLLMMMMFFFFFAAAAAAOOOOOO

LLLMMMMFFFFFAAAAAAOOOOOO humans are just recycled star dust

Sep 14, 2017
    Why he gotta cross his right leg over his left that's not how it's done

0 0
    Apr 26, 2024
  5. marshmallow

Sep 14, 2017
    Black Lives Matter :lmaooo:

0 0
    Apr 26, 2024
  6. Webber

Webber Unbanned

Sep 14, 2017
    “Fascism” is the mandatory, primal "let's fight fire with fire" reaction to communism, which itself is the nihilist's reaction to conservatism and the perceived vices of laissez-faire capitalism (but certainly no solution for the latter, as history attests). Communism is subversive by nature, whereas “fascism” is preservative by nature. Although admittedly this is a gross oversimplification, it's fundamentally true. Let's also not overlook the fact that many more millions died and suffered under communism.
    This is incoherent. Try again.
    Oh yeah? What are my sources?

0 0
    Apr 26, 2024
  7. Inland Empire Rapper

Sep 14, 2017
    What is this nonsense? At least Russia hasn't turned away anybody while the United States is turning away everybody. There is a difference; I do feel bad for Russia because they're desperate for better US relations but they think it's better to paint Russia as the enemy than a benefit.

Russia does have some major corruption but both the US and EU can force Russia to do what it wants because they have a lot more power than Russia. (military/resources/immigration/you name it)

https://forum.sectioneighty.com/blm-attacks-thomas-jefferson-statue.t123669/page-4#post-2576293

Conveniently ignored...

So is this really a "blacks are trying to make whites feel inferior" thing or do you really justify "police going after blacks with harsher sentences than whites" thing?

Because the way you express disappointment for the fact that only black lives matter is telling.

Well... As an alt-righter you're on Twitter and Facebook following a variety of sources so you can both get your information and combat people with opposing views for fun so I'm guessing with 90% certainty that you follow any a------ who has a Republican Elephant as a symbol.

It's not implausible really.

0 0
    Apr 26, 2024
  8. Webber

Webber Unbanned

Sep 14, 2017
    Wth, what does this have to do with the quoted paragraph?
    Slipped my mind.
    No. Literally no sane person on the right or the alt-right makes this argument. I don't justify the often cowardly/hasty actions of scared/inept cops. But I don't believe for a second that anywhere near a majority of these people are “white supremacists” running around looking to execute blacks. This just isn't a thing in real life. It's a media canard that anyone with an ounce of common sense can see through.
    No, you don't know what I read. Partisan Republicans are little better than their Democratic counterparts.

Last edited: Sep 14, 2017
    0 0
    Apr 26, 2024
  9. Inland Empire Rapper

Sep 14, 2017
    It's not worded right but you think that communism is worse than fascism. Fascism wasn't formed to combat communism and I'm pretty sure Germany didn't like Hilter and his fascism.
    How do you know?

I've read a lot about the right and nothing about their words is formed in a sane matter. A lot of what they say is "patriotic" meaning "low taxes, less government, less rules and less restriction." and you know who is right-wing. White supremacists because they believe accommodating other races are "unamerican", Christians who believe hiring gay people would be a "sin to god" and corporate bigwigs who want more money for some unknown reason. (who cares about all that?)

I do admit. Joe Scarborough is alright but I haven't seen many Partisan republicans as in people I could talk to and expect a logical response which fit their views.

Every right wing person I have interacted with is crazy including you.

0 0
    Apr 26, 2024
  10. Webber

Webber Unbanned

Sep 14, 2017
    The NSDAP was formed to combat Jewish Bolshevism. That is an ironclad objective fact of history.
    "It is not the Germany of the decade that followed the war-broken, dejected and bowed-down with a sense of apprehension and impotence. It is now full of hope and confidence, and of a renewed sense of determination to lead its own life without interference from any influence outside its own frontiers. One man has accomplished this miracle. He is a born leader of men. A magnetic and dynamic personality with a single-minded purpose, a resolute will and a dauntless heart. As to his popularity, there can be no manner of doubt. The old trust him; the young idolize him. It is not the admiration accorded to a popular leader. It is the worship of a national hero who has saved his country from utter despondence and degradation. I have never met a happier people than the Germans."

-David Lloyd George, Ex-Prime Minister, UK, 9-17-36

Look at him. He's terrified. Even after incapacitating the guy he's still scared out of his mind he'll pull a gun out or something and blow his head off. This doesn't look like a white supremacist to me. It looks like someone who lacks the composure to do his job right.
    This sounds insane to you?
    Accommodating illegal aliens before Americans sounds pretty un-American to me! This happens all the time, by the way. Affirmative action is also bs.
    Not me.
    Nor have I. I just told you that I think partisan loyalty is stupid, left or right.
    Or maybe you're just making too many assumptions about me and my politics.

0 0
    Apr 26, 2024
  11. Inland Empire Rapper

Sep 14, 2017
    This is so f---ing funny, especially the fight against Jews disguised under "communism". People use words to justify their actions and the fact of the matter is that nazis hated the f--- out of jews no matter what history told you.

Also the fact that a guy is scared as s--- at an incapacitated black man who could not s---t him in the time he theorized he would is blatantly stupid, even more so when you consider that the gun could of landed elsewhere when he was incapacitated. It's not composure, it's the fact that police officers are blatantly power hungry and racist.

Regulation and restriction allow for companies to have breathing room as well as innovation to thrive and for people to be happier as well.

You wouldn't want every restaurant to be McDonald's would you?

I said "other races" not "mexicans". You know why there's an illegal immigrant problem? Because the immigration laws are stingy and biased to convince Mexicans to cross the border illegally. Illegal immigrants to me are not people who cross the border illegally but it's a term that's used to describe a nonexistent situation where mexicans are painted as undesirables to give them lesser status.

They're doing the same thing with the muslims and indians. The Asians simply aren't given much help (see Rodney King Riots) and they've been fighting the african-americans for a long time. That's the reason why they go after them a lot, because they're a risk to them and they can use them to rile up the public.

Restrict the black man, take away his right to vote and you've basically doomed us all.

Nice way to disregard everything else I said. Just know that even though you don't support one thing, you support Trump's pro-business, america-purification bs; I've seen monopolies and they are f---ing bad. Money is good but what good is it when you have to hold on to your monopoly and resist innovation for a long time.

This is the only thing I'll ever agree with in regards to you. I am a registered independent.

Everybody sees you as an alt-right nazi, it's not just me.

0 0
    Apr 26, 2024
  12. Webber

Webber Unbanned

Sep 14, 2017
    Jesus. You're wrong on so many counts and on so many levels that I just don't know what to do with you. The fact that you're not a hardcore establishment loyalist like Enigma or something is a somewhat refreshing plus, but you are very, very confused and ill informed. Frankly there isn't much point in us continuing this exchange. Waste of time.

0 0
    Apr 26, 2024
  13. Inland Empire Rapper

Sep 14, 2017
    Well I'm sorry if I don't live up to your expectations. I bet you are attracted to @WPG because she's the kind of girl who hates you but believe you can wear on him until he breaks; he's an actual challenge compared to me.

As for @Enigma, I bet you must have fantasies of him butt-spanking you while you smile in enjoyment.

0 0
    Apr 26, 2024
  14. WPG

WPG sxn80 Rory Gilmore

Sep 14, 2017
    spacemonkey will literally mention me in a thread. i'll respond like a day later. and then within ten minutes i have notifications that he's quoted my post and mentioned me like three other times, then i come in the thread and he's talked about me an in additional handful of posts without hitting the @. is he gonna try to kiss me?

Enigma likes this.
    Enigma likes this.
    Apr 26, 2024
  15. aquaberryares

aquaberryares one time I made sex

Sep 14, 2017
    Thats why I'm attracted to her

Apr 26, 2024
  16. Webber

Webber Unbanned

Sep 14, 2017
    A key area of interest for me currently lies in Jewish communism. As a prototypical, textbook Jewish communist who strongly identifies as a Jew, you just happen to provide an excellent case study and an indispensable reference for me on this subject. You are otherwise unremarkable. Sorry bud.

0 0
    Apr 26, 2024
  17. WPG

WPG sxn80 Rory Gilmore

Sep 14, 2017
    makes perfect sense why you would become singularly fixated on someone who isn't jewish or a communist

0 0
    Apr 26, 2024
  18. Webber

Webber Unbanned

Sep 14, 2017
    There is too much evidence to justify both of those labels. Do you really want to do this again?

0 0
    Apr 26, 2024
  19. WPG

WPG sxn80 Rory Gilmore

Sep 14, 2017
    just ballpark it for me: how many hours a day do you spend thinking about me

dkdnfbdjdkdddjdjfvcgfl and Worm like this.
    dkdnfbdjdkdddjdjfvcgfl and Worm like this.
    Apr 26, 2024
  20. WPG

WPG sxn80 Rory Gilmore

Sep 15, 2017
    ^^^^ love that this guy has been railing against me for a full 24 hours but has conveniently ignored this post lmaooooooo

0 0
    Apr 26, 2024