Eminem Boogie Talks About His Shady Albums And Being Mentored By Eminem

Started by Bulliedbyricky, May 6, 2020, in Eminem Add to Reading List

1. Bulliedbyricky

Bulliedbyricky S80 hostage

May 6, 2020
    More than a year after the release of his Shady Records debut “Everything’s For Sale”, Boogie is contemplating his next move, learning piano and hosting a new Instagram live show.

In the recent interview that HotNewHipHop did with him, he talks about that and how his life has changed since he got his contract with Shady:

What changed is it’s a lot of Eminem fans. They are probably one of the toughest fan bases in the world. If I’m not rapping fast sometimes, they get mad but then if I start rapping fast I disappoint my other fans [Laughs]. I’m tryna have a balance with my fans and all these new fans and make everybody happy.

Do you talk to Eminem? Would you talk to him over the phone or text message? What’s a normal relationship, conversation for you guys?

When we talk it’s regular, he’s like a regular person. But when he calls, somebody else calls first and then they’ll be like ‘Marshall’s on the phone,’ and I feel like I’m about to talk to my teacher or something.

Have you ever been to Detroit to visit him in the studio at all?

Yeah I have. When I first signed to him he flew me out. I been out there a couple times.

As you work on the new album, is he involved or is he more hands-off?

What makes it great about him is he just lets me grow as an artist and let me do what I gotta do. If I need something from him I can always reach out. As far as my work I don’t really want other people influencing my ideas, I wanna get my own thoughts off, I don’t really involve too many people honestly.

You can read the full interview on HotNewHipHop

Xmipod, ThugLifer and DetroitDGAF like this.
    Xmipod, ThugLifer and DetroitDGAF like this.
    Apr 23, 2024
  2. Detroit24

May 6, 2020
    Expect Boogie to leave Shady in the next couple years...don’t see him sticking around long enough...he’s going to be better off independent

I prefer Griselda but either way Shady isn’t the greatest record label for longevity...you can make a quick buck with the Eminem fans/influence but no artist who left shady became bigger...they reached their peak with Eminem

hopefully he puts more stuff out with Em but I highly doubt it

Last edited: May 6, 2020
    Xmipod likes this.
    Xmipod likes this.
    Apr 23, 2024
  3. joeyp363

May 7, 2020
    Fake news

0 0
    Apr 23, 2024