The Weeknd Bugatti Biebs Breakdown - Dissed by Weeknd & Selena

Started by Worm, Feb 16, 2017, in Music Add to Reading List

1. Worm

Worm Big Perm Big Worm

Feb 16, 2017
    Following in the footsteps of her current beau, Selena Gomez has released a diss track about Justin Bieber and it’s absolutely brutal. I gotta hand it to Selena, I don’t know if Justin will be able to walk straight after he hears this song.

" Somewhere along the lines We stopped seeing eye to eye You were staying out all night And I had enough No, I don’t wanna know where you been or where you’re going But I know I won’t be home And you’ll be on your own Who’s gonna walk you through the dark side of the morning? Who’s gonna rock you when the sun won’t let you sleep? Who’s waking up to drive you home when you’re drunk and all alone? Who’s gonna walk you through the dark side of the morning? It ain’t me."

She closes it off with this fire bomb of a lyric,

"I had a dream We were back to seventeen Summer nights and the liberties Never growing up I’ll take with me the polaroids and the memories But you know I’m gonna leave behind the worst of us"

She also says “It Ain’t Me” like 40 times, so you know whatever “it” is, “it’s” not going to be her from now on, Juice! Kygo, who collaborated with Selena on the song, plugged its release on his own Twitter account. The song’s release comes a day after The Weeknd released his own anti-Bieber anthem. In the song he sings,

"I think your girl, think your girl, fell in love with me She say my f--- and my tongue game a remedy"

Keep in mind, this has all come out right after Bieber released this super weird Snapchat.

Buu likes this.
    Buu likes this.
    Apr 26, 2024
  2. Buu

Buu

Feb 16, 2017
    Selena, I could see, he didn't really care about you so you vented it out on a track, typical in celebrity breakups

Weeknd on the other hand, was brutal. After all Selena said, he basically followed up "I f--- her better than you do n-----"

Biebervelli will be ight.
    "I got no job"
    :laff:

0 0
    Apr 26, 2024