Cardi B's CLASSIC "I Like It" Featuring Bad Bunny & J Balvin Has Hit Platinum

Started by Michael Myers, Jun 4, 2018, in Music Add to Reading List

1. Michael Myers

Michael Myers Moderator

Jun 4, 2018
    Congrats to Cardi B for another "Invasion of Privacy" success.

Just hours ago we posted on Cardi B and how she praised a little girl for dressing up just like her from the "I Like It" music video. "I just can’t ”I like it “ oooomgg!!! Can’t wait for mines So bute!," Cardi captioned the adorable picture, excited to have her own little human to dress in adorable clothing. It seems as though the good vibes on her Bad Bunny & J Balvin assisted track is continuing as it is now eligible for Platinum.

The seventh song off her debut album, Invasion of Privacy, may have started out as just another song on the tape among the number of bangin' singles, but it quickly grew to be one of the most loved tracks since the project's April 5th release date. Cardi B has now tallied up a fine list of Platinum and Gold success. Her debut album is now Gold, "Bartier Cardi," "Finesse," "No Limit," and "Bodak Yellow" are among singles and features that are now also Platinum.

It's a little surprising that "Be Careful" hasn't reached that mark yet, but knowing Cardi anything is possible.

0 0
    Mar 28, 2024
  2. Zebedee

Zebedee Banned

Jun 4, 2018
    Lol

0 0
    Mar 28, 2024