Deion Reverie - White Piano (New Single)

Started by GhostRMX, Jun 19, 2021, in Creative Add to Reading List

1. GhostRMX

Jun 19, 2021
    Hey everyone! New here, and wasn't sure the best place to post this. My friend's new single.. if you like R&B, check him out!

Lyrics: I don’t think that I could let you go You haunt these walls I’ve tried playing every note To forget but I can’t ‘Cause the ghost of you lingers And pulls me back in To a place where my nightmares Start to feel like home And I feel okay because I’m not alone here The sound of your voice echoes Through shattered moments in time And I won’t leave ‘cause Where you go I will follow you In your arms I feel no sorrow with you You said you had to let me go But you still haunt these halls I’ve tried singing every song To escape the pain But I never win So I wait for your ghost To come pull me back in To a place where my nightmares Start to feel like home And I feel okay because I’m not alone here The sound of your voice echoes Through shattered moments in time And I won’t leave ‘cause Where you go I will follow you In your arms I feel no sorrow with you Written, Produced, Performed, Mixed and Mastered by Deion Reverie.

Mar 29, 2024
  2. Inland Empire Rapper

Inland Empire Rapper My Life, Your Entertainment

Jun 20, 2021
    @CreativeSXN check this out, this is some good Weeknd like s--- right here imo.

FiveOh1 likes this.
    FiveOh1 likes this.
    Mar 29, 2024
  3. Chrollo

Chrollo ♱ كرولو

Jun 20, 2021
    d--- your friend got a beautiful a--- voice. Song sounds great!

FiveOh1 likes this.
    FiveOh1 likes this.
    Mar 29, 2024
  4. GhostRMX

Jun 20, 2021
    Glad you guys are enjoying! Dude's the hardest worker I know. He writes, produces, mixes, masters, and performs everything on his own while still busting his a--- at work and as a father. Just signed to Witt Lowry's new label, One and Only.

FiveOh1 likes this.
    FiveOh1 likes this.
    Mar 29, 2024
  5. FiveOh1

FiveOh1 Fallout

Jun 20, 2021
    Came here to comment that I know him through Witt. Witts probably my favorite rapper.

0 0
    Mar 29, 2024