Drake DRAKE BRANDS TODAY'S GENERATION 'WEAK' AFTER WILD JAKE PAUL VS. NATE DIAZ PRESS CONFERENCE

Started by Detroit24, May 10, 2023, in Drake Add to Reading List

1. Detroit24

May 10, 2023
    Drake has branded today’s generation “weak” following a wild moment during Jake Paul and Nate Diaz’s press conference promoting their upcoming boxing match.

The first pre-fight press conference took place at the American Airlines Arena in Dallas, Texas on Tuesday (May 9). During the event, an employee for Paul’s Betr Media company verbally attacked Diaz and his brother Nick while asking a question.

Nate, I’m actually a boxer myself and I’ve been trying to get into this undercard,” he began. “I’m just wondering if I could fight your brother, Nick. If he’s anything like you, I think I’d beat his f---ing a---.”

After a long pause, Diaz replied: “Brother, what’re you just gonna walk away on the streets or some s---? You know all my homeboys see you right now. That was stupid, huh? … Stupid a--- muthafucka. What the f---? You deserve to get your a--- whipped.”

The reporter quickly changed his tone and sheepishly admitted that he was “definitely pretty nervous right now.”

Jake Paul then chimed in: “He works for my company. I’ll handle that later, I’ll fire him later. I’m sorry about that, Nate.”

Drake wasn’t amused by the reporter’s brazen question either as he posted the clip to his Instagram Stories along with the caption: “Man why would u play with a real g [laughing emoji]. this is a weak generation.”

Ordinary Joel and Ripper Roo like this.
    Ordinary Joel and Ripper Roo like this.
    Apr 27, 2024
  2. Ripper Roo

Ripper Roo sleepy

May 10, 2023
    They should do a fusion dance and become Drake Paul
    [​IMG]

Ordinary Joel and Detroit24 like this.
    Ordinary Joel and Detroit24 like this.
    Apr 27, 2024