Eminem Eminem became too Civilized. That's what happened.

Started by Hip Hop Gawd, Nov 11, 2017, in Eminem Add to Reading List

1. Hip Hop Gawd

Nov 11, 2017
    From Rocky 3...
    Mickey: The worst thing that happened to you, that can happen to any fighter: you got civilized.

And when Eminem was hungry, he showed it. You could hear it in his voice. It's not something you can fake. Then after TES and the 8 Mile Days, Eminem had already cemented his legacy as one of the top performers ever. You could tell that he had lost inspiration when he made Encore. Some good songs in there, but way too many fillers. When I picked up Encore, I knew that something was already off.

And with his whole Drug Addiction and relapse and recovery, he could never get the inspiration back to make revolutionary music. He completely forgot how to. He still has the passion to be involved in the game, but he doesn't have the passion anymore to just get to business and deliver. It's either an accent or a choppy flow or a no flow or a too fast flow or he's too robotic. And he knows this. He's just making excuses and trying to put the blame on his fans. Fans like me are what made him. We were only trying to help him and he took everything the wrong way.

I feel bad for what he's become as an artist. Now making sob stories about how he can't impress the fans. Is that how you want us to remember you Em? There's a lot you could be rapping about these days with passion. I had hope after watching you rap about Trump. And you should have been doing voice training all this time to get your voice back to at least half of what it used to be.

But my gawd. You have to be ashamed of yourself for releasing Walk on Water. You say you can't please all your fans, yet you obviously care about sales and that's why Beyonce is on your lead single. It's the worst song you have ever made period. PERIOD. Instead of just complaining about how you can't make the perfect song, you should have been coming up with the most close to perfect song you could. But this is what you came up with after 4 years? That's just asinine. Might as well make a song called KING and say that you aren't a King. Sure, some fans will love it cuz they'll say you're being so honest... Is this what you want?

I ain't buying it Em. You are just making excuses. Remember in Lose Yourself you said that you can do anything you put your mind to? Well you didn't put your mind into this song Eminem. You let your emotions dictate the outcome and look at what it culminated into. WALK Em. Either produce or WALK the other way. WALK.

0 0
    Apr 26, 2024
  2. Michael Myers

Michael Myers Moderator

Nov 11, 2017
    [​IMG]

0 0
    Apr 26, 2024
  3. Android

Android Just another Stan coder

Nov 11, 2017
    I'll just throw this in here again, although you are even more pathetic than I thought... Full disclosure, I didn't read past your Rocky 3 quote. Man you need help.

0 0
    Apr 26, 2024
  4. Spatula

Spatula Relapse is a masterpiece

Nov 11, 2017
    Became civil, office swivel chair

0 0
    Apr 26, 2024