Eminem Eminem should dismissed from work all those who work for him?

Started by THE LAST DANCE, Sep 17, 2018, in Eminem Add to Reading List

Eminem should dismissed from work all those who work for him?

1. Yes

100.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. THE LAST DANCE

Sep 17, 2018
    Music Videos

The quality of new music videos is very mediocre. Just remember, what were the cool music videos for MMLP2 or Recovery or Relapse, not to mention his first albums.

Promo campaign

What a terrible promo was for Revival (2017) and Kamikaze (2018). It's not promo, it's s---. Okay, video advertising medication Revival, Complex merch and promo site was cool. But all the next steps in the promo were terrible. I mean, the whole period of starting the release and the announcement of 1st single Walk on Water.

Merch

I do not like all of Eminem's merch since 2012. This is s---. That's not cool. I do not even want all these things for free. These horrible designs, these terrible prints. The person who did all this should s---t himself. You do not even know that Eminem had his own line of hip-hop clothes Shady LTD and it was the coolest brand of clothing in hip-hop at that time.

Shady Records - the label must be closed

90% of users of this forum did not know about Eminem before 2009 or even 2013. I remember how huge and powerful this label was in the 2000s. It was a monster label. Now it's a shameful label. Eminem does not keep in touch with his artists, he does not even communicate with them for many years. Eminem does not even know how many records his artists sell, he said in a new interview. Eminem is a very bad leader of the label. If he himself cannot manage the label, then he needs to hire those who can return the label to a high pitch in the music industry, or to dismiss everyone from work and close the label.

It's really hard for me to see how the main hip-hop label 2000x does not really matter nowadays. Proportion Shady Records in modern music, in the rap industry at the level of statistical error. There has not been a single platinum release since 2007. It's been 11 years since this label is dead.

Social Networking and Internet

Have you noticed how awkward and poorly presented in our days Eminem on the Internet? Do you remember how cool everything was in the 2000s and even in 2009-2011? After 2012, all the promo died.

Eminem does not know what to publish on social networks.

Tour

In 2000's Eminem always went on tour together with the artists of his label. Do you even remember this? Since 1999, he touring with D12, since 2002 he has taken with him 50 Cent. Even Obie Trice and Stat Quo performed with him on the same stage during the tour.

After that, he never again performed with Slaughterhouse or Yelawolf on the same stage. He never again supported the artists of his label, even when they performed in Detroit during their tour. He did not support communication with them at all. He did not care.

Eminem even performed on the same stage with Drake in 2016, when he came with a concert in Detroit, but he never backed Yelawolf or SH in Detroit. Eminem spit on his label and his artists. It's especially sad to see when you compare what support rap artists have on other hip-hop labels (and this support was also on Shady in the 2000's).

Eminem for the past 10 years does not need a team. He does not need his label. Why has not he closed Shady Records and dismissed from work all the people? He can release albums without promo, simply uploading to streaming services. And he does not need all these artists. 50, Obie & Yella independent. D12 & SH is over. others just do not matter.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Just look at this poster and magazine! It was the best time in history when you could be a fan of Eminem! I remember this time and I listened then to Eminem and was a fan. It was a team dream! And they were all together. It was super cool. Today Eminem is left alone, he no longer has his own team. He no longer has his own group. He does not even have friends in the rap.

0 0
    Apr 25, 2024
  2. Michael Myers

Michael Myers Moderator

Sep 17, 2018
    I rather have good songs w mediocre video than s--- songs w good video's

Apr 25, 2024
  3. THE LAST DANCE

Sep 17, 2018
    Do you allow this option when we have a good song and a good music video?

Michael Myers likes this.
    Apr 25, 2024
  4. Michael Myers

Michael Myers Moderator

Sep 17, 2018
    Ofc but this is 2018 and we cant expect too much from him nowadays

0 0
    Apr 25, 2024
  5. Nirket

Sep 17, 2018
    I don't agree with you about music videos. Yeah, MMLP2 and Recovery were great. But they still great to me, the only bad thing that i find in Em's new videos are those fuckings skits. River is unlistenable cause of that.

0 0
    Apr 25, 2024
  6. THE LAST DANCE

Sep 17, 2018
    But I'm talking about people who work for him. Who s---t him music videos and do the rest of the work.

Apr 25, 2024
  7. Bojack

Sep 17, 2018
    Stop living in the past and let us enjoy his second prime :allears:

Intel likes this.
    Intel likes this.
    Apr 25, 2024
  8. Nelly05

Nelly05 Ƭ̵̬̊

Sep 17, 2018
    I went to the anger management 3 concert in 2005. Proof was talking to people waiting in line. Eminem’s tour bus was like right there omg. It was so cool. That s--- really said all ages on the ticket and I saw f---in 8 year olds running around. 50 had p--- playing in the background during his set lol. All ages...

Anyways, I think it’s tracey. I don’t know for sure, but when all else fails, blame whatever b---- is lurking.

0 0
    Apr 25, 2024
  9. SliMShoT313

Sep 17, 2018
    Kamikaze had a terrible promo ? Nah its the best way to promote em an you know it

0 0
    Apr 25, 2024