Kanye West Forgive Me - Travis

Started by shusuke, Jul 1, 2017, in Kanye West Add to Reading List

1. shusuke

Jul 1, 2017
    I'm not sure which section to post this in, but Kanye is the only active place I post in. Posting this in behalf of palacekicks. PM me on here or /u/palacekicks on reddit.

A couple days ago I (/u/palacekicks) started a group raising effort to buy Travis Scott's "Forgive Me" off of Music Mafia.

I started this effort because

1) I saw throwaway accounts trying to get people to join into their group and a gofundme. Kind of hard to trust people you don't know. I have a pretty decent account backing me.

2) I really want the song

So I started a Whatsapp group. We currently have around ten members and $200/$380 pledged to place the first bid.

We are not **collecting any** money until we have the full coordination of all the folks and the full amount planned from the members.

I've discussed the idea of letting the mods collect the money, and if that's what everyone feels comfortable with I think that would be a good route.

We currently have a mix of dudes from here, /r/hhh, and ktt.

If you're interested in joining, send me a serious PM and I'll forward you to the whatsapp group.

Please only join the groupchat if you're serious about contributing, having dozens of people in a chat repeatedly asking about the simplicities of the buy will make it harder to organize/collect everything when the time comes.

---
    ###FAQ

We intend to leak the song to the public once we've gotten the song.

The collection process will be through PayPal or BTC. Whoever is in charge of the PayPal account will purchase the required BTC to bid.

---

Edit 2: Were currently at $260, any amount helps!

0 0
    Apr 20, 2024
  2. coleqm

coleqm /r/KanyeLeaks

Jul 1, 2017
    A guy in our Discord apparently just bid 0.5 BTC on it. Sorry man.

0 0
    Apr 20, 2024