Good news of the day: Funk Volume is officially dead.

Started by Besky, Jan 7, 2016, in Music Add to Reading List

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Besky

Jan 7, 2016

If you or anyone you know has a funk volume tattoo, please post it on my Facebook wall or tag me in it on Instagram. I got something real special for youguys. You won't be ignored by me.

Funk volume is officially dead now thanks to the monster Damien Ritter. There is nobody else to blame at all. I have officially separated myself from everything and I am fully independent now. It's very sad but idiots like dame wanna control too Much and now he end up destroying a great f---in team. Having a crew like FV has been my vision since I was 14 years old and this man just destroyed it. Jarren, Dizzy, Swizzz, Dj Hoppa and I are all still on good terms. They will forever be my brothers and I support them in whatever they do. I will let u guys know the full story soon. You know ama keep it RAW for real. Ain't no holdin back. Im so sorry to all the FV fans. There's a brighter future though. #undercoverprodigyphoto by@opticperspective

I'm not sure when everything got so bad on our end but I wanna apologize to the fans... I did everything in my power to keep Fv together but because the foundation is so broken we've decided to go our separate ways, sad to say but It all happen extremely fast. I'm just upset cause I know how much I believed in this legacy, but I can't let this stop me from growing my fan base and having a big year. I can only hope the people that f--- wit Dizzy Wright always remember what I contributed to this label and hold me down for that in the end. So peace and happiness and may that funk volume love never die everything is just not meant to last forever. I'll be on tour wit Logic starting Feb 4th for 2 months so if u catch me at a good time I'll be happy to explain but this is all I got for social media...

0 0
    Apr 26, 2024
  2. boyz n the suburbs

boyz n the suburbs In my city, I'm a young God

Jan 7, 2016
    Already got a thread for this.

Apr 26, 2024
  3. Thy

Thy 000000

Jan 7, 2016
    This thread has already been posted dipshit.

Apr 26, 2024
  4. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Jan 7, 2016
    Funny cause this guy has me on ignore for not liking eminem

Thy likes this.
    Thy likes this.
    Apr 26, 2024
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.