Has anyone ever got an online degree?

Started by Pyrex, Oct 14, 2018, in Life Add to Reading List

1. Pyrex

Pyrex I turn the stage into a barren wasteland

Oct 14, 2018
    I have a full time job but have no intentions of leaving my job to go to college so was wondering if anybody has ever gotten a degree online?

If so, is it worth it to do it this way?

0 0
    Apr 25, 2024
  2. DKC

DKC hank trill

Oct 14, 2018
    I took a couple online classes in college. They're fine for lower-level courses if you're self-motivated, but I'm not sure how great of a replacement it would be for in-person classes once you get up to the 300-400 level. I think it really depends what you want to get out of school and why you're pursuing a degree and what degree you're getting.

Many colleges offer courses that only meet once a week in the evenings that cater to people who have full time jobs, so I'd look into that personally. But I'm also someone who preferred to go to class for dedicated time to learn and then spend less time studying. Some people prefer a more hands-off way of learning and like studying on their own. A lot of people will tell you that they prefer this method but a lot of people are also lazy fuckwits who can't get out of bed for 8AM class. Going to class, even if it's just once a week, helps hold you more accountable IMO.

Ordinary Joel and Sign Language like this.
    Ordinary Joel and Sign Language like this.
    Apr 25, 2024
  3. Nick

Nick (;

Oct 14, 2018
    Taking a 400 leve course online this semester. It’s ok, definitely manageable. ^^^^
    Although too many classes online could be a lot. IMO

0 0
    Apr 25, 2024