Eminem I just watched the SNL performance. Open Letter to Eminem

Started by Nelly05, Nov 20, 2017, in Eminem Add to Reading List

1. Nelly05

Nelly05 Ƭ̵̬̊

Nov 20, 2017
    [​IMG]

Okay first things first, he’s f---ing Skylar Grey. Oh wait he gave her a hover hug. No sexual chemistry there.

Okay, second thing, he is NOT wearing the sobriety necklace. He does look bigger and I honestly think it’s from drinking. The beard is hiding the weight gain in his face. But...he does look good to me. Will f--- tonight. But he’s gonna need to wash the beer breath out.

Third....okay that’s not a stand in. That’s my husband. But he’s different and I see what it is now. He’s scared and unsure. He’s lost his confidence. The chick at the piano had more stage presence than he did. He’s too busy thinking about if he’s gonna impress us, which is sad because he’s not supposed to give a f---. If he didn’t start drinking before SNL, he definitely got wasted after the dragging on social media. He spoke his fear of failure into existence and I fear we are gonna get some bad news soon.

BUT if he does catch the s--- early he can bounce back and overcome this. He’s not slurring his words but he f---ing sounds like he’s literally spitting which kind of reminds me of that anger from The Way I Am. Not the flow but that....f---ing angry a--- spitting lol. That’s just how he sounds when he’s mad. He’s f---ing pissed because he feels like everyone can’t be pleased.

Eminem, I know you’re not sober and it’s okay but you need to get these b------s off your choruses and start taking control of your music again. If you’re trying to do a revival make it worth the wait. Don’t do acapellas and expect skylar and company to add their music to it. The chick don’t know rhythm. Well....black rhythm anyway. You need to start hanging out with black people again or retire. I’m serious. You’re sounding like some Macklemore “we are the world” bs and that’s not the wave. And....you haven’t put out anything more enjoyable to me than “Thift Shop” so unless you’re willing to immerse yourself in black culture again and get your groove back and stop trying to look like Mariah Carey’s impression of you from her “Obsessed” video, I can’t f--- with you.

[​IMG]
    No, Marshall. You cannot go out like this.

And if you’re really “back” you shouldn’t care what I say. But you do. And you’re probably already all emotional listening to Paul read this s--- to you. Well s--- it up and stop being such a whiny little b----.

SleepyGhost, Ids5621 and eminemson like this.
    SleepyGhost, Ids5621 and eminemson like this.
    Apr 26, 2024
  2. Hipper2dHoppert

Nov 20, 2017
    He IS f---ing Skylar. No doubt. Look at the way she looks at him while he's doin his thing. She looks like she cant wait to give him a dressingroom BJ

Tarre86 likes this.
    Tarre86 likes this.
    Apr 26, 2024
  3. Ndless

Nov 20, 2017
    You guys are know it all aint ya? LMAO
    Skylar already has a partner [​IMG]

0 0
    Apr 26, 2024
  4. Hip Hop Gawd

Nov 20, 2017
    What he really needs is his Tall ex wife to piss him off to great levels.

eminemson and Guma like this.
    eminemson and Guma like this.
    Apr 26, 2024
  5. Walid

Nov 20, 2017
    He was wearing the soberity necklace during the SNL promo video.

0 0
    Apr 26, 2024
  6. NotPaulR

Nov 20, 2017
    Yes sis! Go off. Agree 100%

0 0
    Apr 26, 2024
  7. Nelly05

Nelly05 Ƭ̵̬̊

Nov 20, 2017
    Why isn’t your man wearing his sobriety necklace?

Also if he was f---ing skylar she really would have been on the hook and not Beyoncé. She giving him eyes during that snl performance because she’s reminding him how much she hates black women. And he’s like “I know babe” hence his lack of rhythm and rapid aging.

Paul, your boy needs black friends. STAT!

NotPaulR likes this.
    NotPaulR likes this.
    Apr 26, 2024
  8. NotPaulR

Nov 20, 2017
    He just wanted a little change, hence the golden chain.

0 0
    Apr 26, 2024
  9. eminemson

Nov 20, 2017
    both royce and kon artist are black tho and they bring the worse out of eminem so theres that.

but I get your point, more dr dre, less rubin.

0 0
    Apr 26, 2024