Is Tyga broke or what?

Started by SHUDEYE, Nov 30, 2016, in Music Add to Reading List

1. SHUDEYE

SHUDEYE Kerser is the sickest.

Nov 30, 2016
    After having his red Ferrari repossessed twice,Tyga is now reportedly being sued over the luxury whip.

According to TMZ, an individual named Alex Benedict is suing Tyga after the rapper failed to make his lease payments on a Ferrari 488. In the documents, Benedict claims they agreed to a deal back in May but Tyga didn’t pay up, forcing him to have the car repossessed twice.

The car was first repossessed on August 31 but was returned a few days later after Tyga coughed up some of the money. The Compton, California rapper was then supposed to return the car on October 9 but, perhaps unsurprisingly, failed to do so. As a result, the car was repossessed again on November 8.

Benedict is seeking a reported $150,000 in damages.

Tyga later took to Twitter to react to the news, criticizing TMZ for repeatedly reporting on his apparent legal troubles.

“Y’all ain’t figure out tmz agenda yet? They been runnin the same stories on me for years,” Tyga tweeted before continuing in separate posts. “Meanwhile I’m out here winnin everyday check the real scores,” and “Mama good,son good,baddest chick, my homies good, new deal.movies.Good situation. Got hits makin mo hits nothin less than 60 a show BlessedUp #BITS2”

- hhdx

0 0
    Mar 28, 2024
  2. LLLMMMMFFFFFAAAAAAOOOOOO

LLLMMMMFFFFFAAAAAAOOOOOO humans are just recycled star dust

Nov 30, 2016
    I mean its weird that he missed a payment AND still wanted the car as he came up with money a few days later

BUT

Do not listen to these rappers telling you "You got a lease I own this s---". As a young person with money your best option is to lease. These cars depreciate the second you take them off the lot and with their financial situations and spending habits the last thing you wanna be stuck with is an old luxury vehicle. For everyday people it makes sense to pay to own but these dudes? No.

0 0
    Mar 28, 2024
  3. Jehovah

Jehovah SB3

Nov 30, 2016
    Tyga really get paid 60k a show?

0 0
    Mar 28, 2024
  4. Poohdini

Poohdini MVP MVP

Nov 30, 2016
    30 from the venue and 30 from Kylie

Eazy, Flacko, Gattuso8 and 3 others like this.
    Eazy, Flacko, Gattuso8 and 3 others like this.
    Mar 28, 2024
  5. Eazy

Eazy gotta have that crunch

Nov 30, 2016
    very true, lots of wealthy people lease rather than own.. you just return the vehicle at the end of the lease and lease a new one. You never have to maintain it and you've always got a brand new ride

Mar 28, 2024