Film Is Wonder Woman gonna follow Captain America's layout

Started by The Gooch, Jul 11, 2017, in Entertainment Add to Reading List

1. The Gooch

The Gooch Gucci FlipFlops (aka Rap Game's Steven Adams)

Jul 11, 2017
    First film - isolated from the rest of the superheros in that universe, set during a world war, different wars but still.

And now I feel like Wonder Woman 2, supposedly being set in the Cold War, could be an espionage film similar to Winter Soldier, without the actual twist

Admittedly I'm heavily reaching, I just thought it could be an interesting comparison.

JIGGA MANE likes this.
    JIGGA MANE likes this.
    Apr 26, 2024
  2. Pinhead

Jul 11, 2017
    Clearly. If the first film is toned down, the second will ramp it up. Vice versa if it's the reverse.

There's only so far you can take Wonder Woman in terms of large scale battles before her invincibility becomes a problem. With how crazy the war scenes were in the first film, I have no doubt the sequel will be going for something different, something smaller.

0 0
    Apr 26, 2024
  3. FilmAndWhisky

Jul 13, 2017
    That she defeated her brother in the first film, after he's been training for eons and even killed all the other gods but Zeus, is totally laughable.
    They should have made it a 3 story arc about how she slowly developed the abilities to defeat he who had already mastered them.
    Now there's no significant direction to take it

0 0
    Apr 26, 2024