Kanye West Ive Made A Fanmade album! (Ye Sees Ghosts)

Started by OboSoCool, Sep 29, 2024, in Kanye West Add to Reading List

1. OboSoCool

Sep 29, 2024
    This album concept tells the story of the character Ye, and his struggle with his past wrong doings and descent into bipolar madness. In the beginning, he wants to be forgiven by the people for his past remarks while also struggling with his intrusive bipolar thoughts and outbursts. But after realizing the importance of love and family and with the help of his friend, Kid Cudi, he ascends into the 4th dimension, a place where nothing can hurt him anymore and he is free to love himself and his family. He moves forward in life and leaves the public eye and cuts ties with society, we will never see him again.

THE TRIGGER

This interlude is most likely on the album to show the first event that caused the public to see his bipolar disorder, the final performance of the TLOP tour.

THE DESCENT

These tracks show Ye’s decent into his bipolar disorder and his addiction to drugs

1. Feel the Love

2. Fire

3. I Thought About Killing You

4. Ye vs. The People (staring TI as the People)

5. All Mine

6. Kids See Ghosts

7. XTCY

8. Yikes
    THE ACCEPTANCE

These tracks show Ye’s embracement for the love of his family and how they were always there for him. This also shows Kanye’s frustration with the cycle of violence caused by the g--- mentality and his desire for more people to be freed from the loop.

1. Cudi Montage

2. Wouldn't Leave

3. Violent Crimes
    THE 4TH DIMENSION

These tracks show how Ye has finally ascended reality through his acceptance of family and has joined the 4th dimension, where he is cut off from reality and the public eye and is free at last. He can no longer be hurt and feel pain, he is reborn into a new person. We won’t see him again for a long time.

1. Enter The Fourth Dimension (interlude)

2. 4th Dimension

3. Ghost Town

4. Freeee (Ghost Town, Pt. 2)

5. No Mistakes

6. Reborn

7. Never See Me Again
    Link to it on spotify!
    https://open.spotify.com/playlist/56W6vh8UC6g8NHFcscld6h

0 0
    Oct 26, 2024