Non-Hip-Hop K-Pop Music Downloads...Let's discuss..

Started by gavin, Aug 15, 2019, in Music Add to Reading List

1. gavin

gavin albumdabster.com

Aug 15, 2019
    For anyone who's been looking to get into Korean Pop music, but hasn't found the proper way to navigate the genre, I've built a website which parses (scrapes) one of the only websites for obtaining kpop music.

It's called kpopcaat and let me give you a brief explanation on why I decided to build it in the way that I did. Currently when wanting to obtain KPop songs you have to traverse through very advertisement intrusive platforms, more so than hip-hop websites have ever considered running.

For example on k2nblog (the source) there's hundreds of songs, thousands of them actually but they're all hidden behind a time gate (social share), 2 unique url shortners, 3 pop unders, and a download link. The same content available on this power house website is now available with none of those things required.

You can simply click download, and go immediately to the files download link, as well as be updated when we premiere exclusive tracks, albums, OST's and more from iTunes purchases.

== Goodbye Hip-Hop niche, I loved you, I cherished the time I invested into you, but waves change, people change, and we're onto something new.

Ordinary Joel likes this.
    Ordinary Joel likes this.
    Apr 26, 2024