kid paralyzed @ travis show suing travis

Started by Jehovah, Oct 30, 2017, in Music Add to Reading List

1. Jehovah

Jehovah SB3

Oct 30, 2017
    Actually remember the thread from months ago where some kid jumped off a balcony at the travis show as well, this the same kid f--- :kanye2:
    https://forum.sectioneighty.com/kid...-at-travis-scott-concert.t101776#post-2377195

Travis Scott's crazy concert antics have gotten him in trouble once again. According to the New York Post, one fan is now suing the rapper after he was left paralyzed during a a recent Manhattan show.

The fan, a 23-year-old named Kyle Green, says he was pushed off a balcony at the Terminal 5 show on April 30 after Scott encouraged fans to jump off the platform. “Everyone was packed in like sardines. It was hard to breathe,” Green remembers.

“I fell and hit the floor. Before I knew it, I was surrounded by security guards, who scooped me up,” he recalled. “Travis Scott was yelling at his security guards to bring me to the stage."

From there, Green was dropped onto the stage where Scott, who's expecting a baby with Kylie Jenner, gave him one of his rings. Scott's been known to hand out rings at his concerts, but this one appeared to be his way of making up for Green's terrible fall. Green's injuries, which he says include a fractured back, fractured right ankle and a broken left wrist, left him paralyzed on the left side of his body, and he's now confined to a wheelchair.

“They didn’t put a backboard or a neck brace on me or anything, they just kinda lifted me up and pulled me around,” Green remembers. “Then they dropped me in front of the stage.”

Green, who lived in Brooklyn and attended New York City's Fashion Institute of Technology before his injury, says his injuries caused him to leave New York and move back in with his family in Dutchess County.

In the lawsuit, Green says the venue should have know Scott “had incited mayhem and chaos at prior events," possibly referring to Scott's Arkansas concert this past May. During that month, he was arrested for inciting a riot at the show. He later pled not guilty.

http://www.xxlmag.com/news/2017/10/travis-scott-sued-fan-injured-show/

Apr 25, 2024
  2. JIGGA MANE

Oct 30, 2017
    Being someone who watched him come up from Sin City onward (I’ll admit didn’t catch his wave till the fall that GOOD Music album dropped) it’s crazy how so many rich frat boy cacs became a big part of his fanbase like I like his music but this n----s stans always been on some s---

Apr 25, 2024
  3. Final

Final

Oct 30, 2017
    Travis Scott: Everyone jump off the balcony!
    Fans:
    [​IMG]

Smh

Ordinary Joel, Antman, Cunner and 5 others like this.
    Ordinary Joel, Antman, Cunner and 5 others like this.
    Apr 25, 2024
  4. Sign Language

Sign Language We miss you Screw

Oct 30, 2017
    I know what you mean. Been a fan since Owl Pharoh. I like the guy’s music but his fanbase is full of the same white kids who only listen to “real artists like J Cole and Kendrick”. The same MFers who didn’t know about him until Anidote dropped. Smh.

Apr 25, 2024
  5. Buu

Buu

Oct 30, 2017

Ordinary Joel likes this.
    Ordinary Joel likes this.
    Apr 25, 2024