Spoilers La Casa de Papel | The questions the show needs to answer at the end

Started by Gustavo Jax, Sep 7, 2021, in Entertainment Add to Reading List

1. Gustavo Jax

Sep 7, 2021
    ATTENTION: Spoilers from La Casa de Papel to follow!

The first five episodes of part 5 of La Casa de Papel arrived on Netflix last Friday (03) with a lot of action, twists in the plan of the Professor and his band of thieves, and even some shocking deaths - but it's not the end yet.

WHO HAS TOKYO MANAGED TO k--- WITH THEIR ACT OF SACRIFICE?
    [​IMG]
    Úrsula Corberó's character had a heroic ending in the 5th episode of this volume 1, exploding grenades that were glued to her body while surrounded by the group of elite soldiers who infiltrated the Bank of Spain. Former security chief Gandía (José Manuel Poga) was standing right above Tokyo, so he must have been obliterated by the explosion - but did any of the invaders survive? And if so, what kind of problems can they still cause thieves?

WHAT WILL THE LOVE TRIANGLE DENVER, STOCKHOLM AND MANILA LEAD TO?
    [​IMG]
    One of the surprises of Part 5 is Manila's (Belén Cuesta) confession of love to childhood friend Denver (Jaime Lorente), while the two are going through a particularly dangerous time on the roof of the Bank of Spain. With his relationship with Stockholm (Esther Acebo) shaken - although Denver still swears he's in love, the ex-hostage's recent acts have brought the couple into conflict - does the old friend stand a chance?

HOW DOES THE PROFESSOR INTEND TO ESCAPE AND WITHDRAW THE GOLD FROM THE BANK OF SPAIN?
    [​IMG]

The arrival of Alicia Sierra (Najwa Nimri) at the hideout of Professor (Álvaro Morte) at the end of part 4 of La Casa de Papel shook the series' status quo, putting the mastermind of the heist in the unique position of having his only plan of frustrated escape before you can put it into practice. I mean, as far as we know, and from what the Professor and Lisbon (Itziar Ituño) told us, this was the only plan… Only the last volume of episodes will answer whether this is another bluff by the g--- leader.

WHICH SIDES IS ALICIA SIERRA?
    [​IMG]
    Another possibility is that Alicia herself could “turn her coat” and end up helping the thieves in their escape. That's what seemed to be happening at a certain point in volume 1, after the Professor helped her with her delivery and the police unceremoniously betrayed her, but the former inspector soon showed that things aren't quite like that: using the bathroom at the hiding, she hid a pair of pliers inside her sleeve, implying she was up to something. What's next?

HOW DOES THE SON OF BERLIN FIT INTO HISTORY?
    [​IMG]
    The two big additions to the cast of part 5 of La Casa de Papel were René (Miguel Ángel Silvestre), Tokyo's ex-boyfriend, who appeared to clarify the thief's past in flashbacks before her death; and Rafael (Patrick Criado), the son of Berlin (Pedro Alonso), an engineer specializing in cybersecurity who helped his father with robberies in the past. It remained to connect this second story with the Bank of Spain robbery - how can Rafael's expertise help the Professor and his g---?

0 0
    Mar 29, 2024
  2. Marsh

Marsh Nobody told you that I'm loco, ese?

Sep 8, 2021
    Those last 5 episodes were pure fun lol. Can't wait for December. Gonna miss Tokyo though.

0 0
    Mar 29, 2024
  3. Rodamon

Sep 8, 2021
    why they are prolonging this. Only saw S1 but I f---in hated Tokyo btw

Ricky likes this.
    Ricky likes this.
    Mar 29, 2024
  4. Marsh

Sep 8, 2021
    Tokyo grew on me, I've seen her do worse roles anyway. This is just John Wick at this point.

0 0
    Mar 29, 2024
  5. pluto✰

pluto✰ where the opioids?

Sep 8, 2021
    giving us half a season to stretch out the last season is garbage also can’t believe they killed old dude just to bring him back to life?? these guys are too invincible

0 0
    Mar 29, 2024
  6. Marsh

Sep 8, 2021
    This should have ended with the first robbery, but Netflix loves making shows way longer than they should be

0 0
    Mar 29, 2024
  7. Ricky

Ricky Hip-Hop CEO ™

Sep 8, 2021
    Never watched it, never will.

Michael Scofield is smarter than whoever is mastermind of this series.

Good night.

0 0
    Mar 29, 2024
  8. Worm

Worm Big Perm Big Worm

Sep 8, 2021
    How they gonna k--- Tokyo like that. Taking all the attractive women out smh

0 0
    Mar 29, 2024
  9. Marsh

Sep 10, 2021
    More like the only attractive one XD. Her death was dope though.

These 5 eps have been on some Fast & Furious s---, pure entertainment.

0 0
    Mar 29, 2024