Looking For A Producer

Started by Bman, Jan 15, 2016, in Creative Add to Reading List

1. Bman

Jan 15, 2016
    Hey guys! Over the last 5 years I've been working and reworking my debut mixtape, and now I'm finally ready to start recording. I started freshman year of high school and didn't really hit my stride with my work until Senior Year. This last year has been one of refining all the lyrics, moving things around, changing the title and concept (On 10+ occasions) Until I have finally settled on my 10 track and now finished (Writing wise) mixtape. Musically, I'm going for Psychedelic Rock meets Dream Pop & Trip Hop, although the album is still very much a Hip Hop/Rap album.
    Right now I'm looking to start work on just two songs, that I would like to release as singles.
    For inspiration as to where I would like to go production wise, I'll post a few songs below.

Hopefully that gives you an idea of what I'm going for. I'll dive into Themes, Title, Concept, and Songs later. Let me know if your at all interested in working together!

0 0
    Apr 26, 2024
  2. Inland Empire Rapper

Inland Empire Rapper My Life, Your Entertainment

Jan 15, 2016
    Yo. I think I got an idea of what you're going for; I know the genre of psychedelic rock and I want to try out different production styles.

Hit me up so we can talk further. Feeling like this is the opportunity for me.

Bman likes this.
    Bman likes this.
    Apr 26, 2024