Kanye West New Kanye album coming 2019?

Started by Hard Klyntar, Aug 11, 2017, in Kanye West Add to Reading List

1. Hard Klyntar

Aug 11, 2017
    So Kanye's "Turbo Grafx 16" was announced not so long after TLOP arrived back in the early 2016. We got some snippet of Kanye and producer Pete Rock working in the studio and it was said that snippet could be a part of Kanye's new project (possibly new album) ,however that is unknown.

Now, this album was announced back in early 2016.We all know what happened to Kanye with all that mental breakdown and as a perfectionist he is, I'm not sure if he is going to release it that soon. That moment definitely delayed the album completely and he has to wrap up the Saint Pablo tour. If it's true that Kanye is running for presidency in 2020 I believe he will release the album before the presidency debates in 2019. Now I'm not really familiar with the whole procedure of debates between two or three candidates for the presidency but I remember that Trump, Hillary and that old dude were having debates and all those speeches back in 2015,so one year before all points were counted for the next president of America. Since the presidential campaign is a huge project and the candidates have to write their speeches and subjects of matter in their debates and all that, Kanye won't have enough time to put an album out.So expect an album sometime in early 2019.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

0 0
    Apr 25, 2024
  2. Hard Klyntar

Aug 11, 2017
    now this is a speculation on what should happen if he is actually intends to run for president, if he is not and he is just joking expect an album to drop in 2020.

0 0
    Apr 25, 2024