Drake Pi'erre Bourne confirms he's producing for Drake's new album

Started by Poohdini, Nov 28, 2017, in Drake Add to Reading List

1. Poohdini

Poohdini MVP MVP

Nov 28, 2017
    [​IMG]
    Drake may have entertained the idea of taking some time off in a recent interview, but that doesn't mean we should expect the new music to stop just yet. In a new interview, producer and artist Pi'erre Bourne revealed plans to spend time during the rest of 2017 and into early 2018 working on a new Drake album. Bourne also discussed what he learned during his recent stint on the 6 God's Boy Meets World Tour and the influence Kanye West's expansive career had on his own multifaceted ambition.

"The Boy Meets World Tour was awesome," Bourne told Billboard Monday. "Being able to be on stage and all of the venues sold out, I never thought I could do something like that. It put my mind through a lot. Drake's a really good guy, he showed me a lot being out there. Really just got me excited for the future, it was dope." During the Boy Meets World run, Bourne gave audiences a mix of hits he produced this year (i.e. Playboi Carti and Lil Uzi Vert's "wokeuplikethis") and a selection of cuts from the forthcoming The Life of Pi'erre 4.

Bourne is currently trying to get Drake to hop on a Pi'erre 4 track. "He said he wants to get on it," he said. "I'm really trying to get him on it. That would be crazy, I won't be mad if he don't, it's just a blessing to be doing all of this." As we move into a new year, Bourne has his eyes set on Drake's album, as well as new music with Carti and 21 Savage.

"I'm going to finish working on my project," he said. "Getting Carti's album going, working on Drake's album, me and 21 Savage got stuff blowing up. I want to branch off and do other things. I want to do other things than music, but I'm just excited for these opportunities. I know it's going to be a big year."

Earlier this month, Drake sat down with the Hollywood Reporter for a lengthy chat about his growing desire to starting making "some great films." Though Drake assured fans he isn't going to retire from music anytime soon, he's certainly open to the idea. "I'm sure I'll stop [making music] one day," he said. "When it starts to feel like I'm making it up. Hopefully I'll catch it before I ever get there, right? But right now it feels like we just started, so I don't plan on stopping anytime soon. But I do plan on expanding—to take six months or a year to myself and do some great films. Music's always there."

Not even a week later, a snippet of an apparent new Drake track surfaced and inspired a collective losing of minds.
    http://www.complex.com/music/2017/11/pierre-bourne-evidence-drake-making-album

Apr 19, 2024
  2. Lil Squeed

Lil Squeed French Montana Stan

Nov 28, 2017
    :rejoice:

Poohdini and RetiredAccount like this.
    Poohdini and RetiredAccount like this.
    Apr 19, 2024
  3. RetiredAccount

RetiredAccount Big Time Stuntin Like My Daddy

Nov 28, 2017
    Views from the Trap

SleepyGhost, Poohdini and Lil Squeed like this.
    SleepyGhost, Poohdini and Lil Squeed like this.
    Apr 19, 2024
  4. SleepyGhost

SleepyGhost Banned

Nov 29, 2017
    I have been thinking about the cookie box
    While playing in my laoptop (laptop!)

0 0
    Apr 19, 2024
  5. Poohdini

Poohdini MVP MVP

Dec 18, 2017

Drake confirming the vocals been sent