The best way to get your revenge?

Started by Renovator, Jul 30, 2015, in Life Add to Reading List

1. Renovator

Jul 30, 2015
    The point of my thread is that there has been somebody in my life who was once a close friend and through his actions of being a prick I ended the friendship but he didn't leave me alone after that, he tried to ruin my relationship, my job and constantly abuse me and the whole time I wanted to kick the s--- out of him but I don't want to end up being arrested over him and even though I contacted the police and they gave him an official warning he's still trying to get to me. Ive tried to ignore the situation but he likes to remind me that he's still trying to cause s---. I need a way to get him out of my life without any consequences but before that I wanna give him something he deserves

Any suggestions?

0 0
    Apr 27, 2024
  2. JFK

JFK Bleach on my t-shirt

Jul 30, 2015
    Continue living your life to the fullest, not wasting your time on anyone who's a negative influence. Don't try to get "revenge". Don't be rude when if enter your life again. Ignore them. Don't let them effect your life.

The best revenge is your absolute happiness with that person out of your life. That's it. Anything else is childish, immature, and will lead to more problems in the future.

Packman, tomroe93, Clive and 7 others like this.
    Packman, tomroe93, Clive and 7 others like this.
    Apr 27, 2024
  3. Renovator

Jul 30, 2015
    Very true

0 0
    Apr 27, 2024
  4. Mr Rager

Mr Rager Nina Chop

Jul 30, 2015
    Become the most successful you can be. Grow out of that friendship

He'll eventually try to start being your friend again, and when you reject that - he'll hurt

Ordinary Joel, DKC, Poohdini and 3 others like this.
    Ordinary Joel, DKC, Poohdini and 3 others like this.
    Apr 27, 2024
  5. Renovator

Jul 30, 2015
    I agree on what your both saying but where do I put this anger and hatred that I have for him?

0 0
    Apr 27, 2024
  6. Alpha

Alpha

Jul 30, 2015
    Be successful with yourself and your life, stay positive and live happily. That's it.

Time will do the rest.

Renovator likes this.
    Renovator likes this.
    Apr 27, 2024
  7. Alpha

Alpha

Jul 30, 2015
    Use it as a motivation to be a better person/version of yourself. Ignore him.

Ordinary Joel, DKC, JFK and 1 other person like this.
    Ordinary Joel, DKC, JFK and 1 other person like this.
    Apr 27, 2024
  8. JFK

JFK Bleach on my t-shirt

Jul 30, 2015
    Start running & working out. Focus your energy on fitness and your stress will vanish. Seriously.

Renovator and Mr Rager like this.
    Renovator and Mr Rager like this.
    Apr 27, 2024
  9. FreeAgent

FreeAgent Resurrected like Jesus

Jul 30, 2015
    I once had someone I regarded as a close friend turn against me and ruin a relationship. Many, many times I wanted revenge and to one up him... in the end his plan didn't work and my relationship got back on track and his life, essentially, turned to s---.

Koke likes this.
    Koke likes this.
    Apr 27, 2024
  10. Poohdini

Poohdini MVP MVP

Jul 30, 2015
    Just concentrate on yourself. I was f----- over by 2 of my absolute best friends in HS. I was angry like you and wanted to kick the s--- out of them, but didn't. You should just cut him off completely and focus on being the most successful person you can be. Nothing will drive your enemies crazier than seeing you succeed.

Apr 27, 2024
  11. Ricky

Ricky Hip-Hop CEO ™

Jul 30, 2015
    This.

:Em6:

JFK and Poohdini like this.
    JFK and Poohdini like this.
    Apr 27, 2024
  12. Construction Mane

Construction Mane No meat... Just sauce.

Jul 30, 2015
    There is now way you can physically get back at him without consequence... The best thing you can do is focus on your own life and succeeding, but you could also put bees in his car.

Alpha likes this.
    Alpha likes this.
    Apr 27, 2024
  13. reservoirGod

reservoirGod reckless adventurer.

Jul 30, 2015
    Jerk off on his pillow.

Apr 27, 2024
  14. DKC

DKC hank trill

Jul 30, 2015
    This. Success is the best revenge.

JFK likes this.
    JFK likes this.
    Apr 27, 2024
  15. Koke

Jul 30, 2015
    I had this friend a few years ago who I thought was the realest n----- ever. We became good buddies pretty quick and found out that we had a lot of the same problems, we liked the same things and had a similar sense of humor. I thought it was going to be one of those friendships that remained for years. I even lived with this guy for a bit when I had s--- going on at home.

Anyway it turns out this guy was one of the biggest snakes ever. His ex girl at the time used to say that he was jealous of me and s--- but I brushed it off cos I thought he was cool. At the time he was the only guy I could trust with anything, so I told him about my girl, our problems and all of the s--- that used to piss me off about her. I thought he was helping me, but about a month later I found out from someone that this n----- had been going to my girlfriends house to "chill". He told her everything we spoke about. Nothing happened between them (he was ugly af), but the way he kept it a secret in the first place (and her, b----), and the way he stabbed me in the back was so f---ing sneaky. The relationship with my girl ended a few days later.I kept it quiet and pretended that I didn't know anything, remaining normal with him. When I saw this MFa lie straight to my face and pretend to be my bro, I felt like revenge was needed..

We used to party at his house because his Mum was always away, and what happened to be my last ever visit I left my mark. His younger sister was a year below me, and she would sometimes come down and chill with us lot. She was pretty annoying but this time I entertained her. When the party died down we were watching a movie on the sofa, there was about 5 of us under a blanket. Anyway I was drunk and remembered what this prick had done. I started touching her up underneath the blanket when this n----- was literally sitting 3 yards away from me, she was a hoe so f--- it. He eventually went upstairs to sleep and I told him I was staying down because I wanted to watch the rest of the film. When my man was snoring away upstairs I was banging his sister on his sofa. Revenge and p---- at the same time.... sweetest joy there is.

I was a savage then man, looking back I do regret it my actions. f--- it though I was 16 and this prick and f----- up my relationship and tried to scam me at the same d--- time - but that's a different story all together. I cut him off, and he took his L. What's even better is that he attempted to get with my ex girl shortly after, and she rejected him lmao

Anyway with your situation he sounds like an absolute dickhead. You literally have to cut him off COMPLETELY. Phase the guy out, pretend he doesn't even exist. Ignore all his calls and texts, he should get the message. It sounds like a cliche but the best revenge is to ignore the guy and go on to be successful. Enjoy your life and don't worry about him. What @Poohdini and @JFK said basically.

Apr 27, 2024
  16. Alpha

Alpha

Jul 30, 2015

@Renovator watch around the 2:28 mark till 3:36

0 0
    Apr 27, 2024
  17. Lezu

Jul 30, 2015
    Revenge won't relieve your anger, it'll stay with you. First of all, ask yourself if you want to get down to his level and try in any way to get revenge. Cause by trying to get revenge you'll just show attention to that person and he could become more motivated to keep doing that s---. I think ignoring that person is your best option. As other people in this thread also said, success would be the best revenge. Just strive for your goal and happiness, this will make him regret it in time.

0 0
    Apr 27, 2024
  18. Disclosure

Disclosure R&B Stan

Jul 30, 2015
    f--- his chick or one of his relatives or knock him out

0 0
    Apr 27, 2024
  19. PVRO

PVRO King of all things Pepe's

Jul 31, 2015
    look up the pineapple stalk story. long story short this guy placed a pineapple at his bully's doorstep everyday. he then broke into his house and placed a pineapple on his bed. followed this buly everywhere and put a pineapple in places where he would see it. apparently the bully developed a fear of pineapples to the point it gave him anxiety attacks so this is why this is the best revenge plan.

0 0
    Apr 27, 2024
  20. Webber

Webber Unbanned

Jul 31, 2015
    don’t listen to these goody-goody c----. they don’t know you, so they can only speak for themselves

if you’re the type to hold long-term grudges, then sometimes exercise or success may not be enough. I speak from experience. much more effective is doing whatever you have to do to this person in order to satisfy your anger so you can move on. not acting on your anger could lead to potentially worse, psychological problems than any later consequences that may ensue. there are few mental torments greater than that lingering bitterness that you let your enemies get off scot-free and you missed your chance, which can literally go on for years. now, I’m not talking about every little offender in your life, but people who have really crossed the line.

and there is no shame in revenge if it's the only thing that'll make you feel better. nothing is more important than feeling good. it doesn't matter how you get there.

Last edited: Jul 31, 2015
    Cyreides likes this.
    Cyreides likes this.
    Apr 27, 2024