Beatles vs queen

Started by ArthurDW, Aug 30, 2015, in Music Add to Reading List

1. redsoxx

redsoxx "What's my favorite ring? The next one."-TB12

Aug 31, 2015
    I just don't understand these takes when this is clearly a thread about who you(personally) prefer to listen too. The Beatles are not my cup of tea, they're not a lot of ppls. I've already noted that they are the better band, just not who I prefer to listen too.

No doubt im missing a lot of s--- if I dont have the full albums, but I listen to so many different genres of music I don't have time to run through entire discographies of these artists who have 15-30 albums. It just isn't realistic for me to give them a fair shake. And I'm mostly going with Greatest Hits, but with like Zepplin and the Stones I have the Box Sets(nearly a hundred songs)

I noted that the Beatles are better I just prefer to listen to the Queen classics. And I've listened to nearly the entire Beatles discography(had a music class on them in 8th grade), they're just not something that I will sit there and listen to.

And if you saw my oldies/classic rock playlist you would understand the bold part. It's not about the amount of songs/albums by certain artists it's about the sheer amount of artists and classics I have in my iTunes. I have a 650 song playlist that might be untouchable. Huge hit at the family parties(for the older crowd anyways). Just churns out classic after classic.

I may make a classic rock thread after all.

0 0
    Apr 26, 2024
  2. Griff

Griff SL Jenkins

Aug 31, 2015
    This is not even close. Queen has a handful of classic songs, The Beatles have a handful of classic ALBUMS.

How anyone could say Queen was the superior band is beyond me, but to each his own I suppose.

Skaff likes this.
    Skaff likes this.
    Apr 26, 2024
  3. Skaff

Skaff Lit

Aug 31, 2015
    Beatles ofc are you on heroin wtf

0 0
    Apr 26, 2024
  4. redsoxx

redsoxx "What's my favorite ring? The next one."-TB12

Aug 31, 2015
    I'm not sure anyone is saying Queen is the superior band lol...

Ordinary Joel likes this.
    Ordinary Joel likes this.
    Apr 26, 2024