Dec 1, 2020
    State of SOS. What a Shame. @Fire Squad

Ordinary Joel and Fire Squad like this.
    Ordinary Joel and Fire Squad like this.
    Apr 26, 2024
  3. Fire Squad

Fire Squad Boss Don Biggavel

Dec 1, 2020
    Its...not looking good. Injuries have a lot to do with it, but in general we’ve just been so stagnant & ineffective on both sides of the pitch. This scares me down the line, if this is how we’ll look without Ramos on the team. I’m remaining calm since I know this team has a tough mentality, but we need a vast improvement, it’ll have to come fast as we play the Mattress Makers next

Ordinary Joel likes this.
    Apr 26, 2024
  4. aleeex1923

Dec 2, 2020
    How Gladbach won 10-0 in two games against Shakhtar and Real didn't even get one point it's beyond me.

Apr 26, 2024
  5. Alpha

Alpha

Dec 2, 2020
    And On the other hand, the same team managed to beat Inter twice and was able to escape with one point against Gladbach in the last minutes of the game after being 2-0 down & Inter managed to beat Gladbach. Weird f---ing group. Nonetheless, the same issues in La Liga, they lost to Cadiz, Alaves (& Valencia but let's exclude them for now) & the same team out performed Barcelona at camp nou (even though Barcelona are nowhere near their best form) Also Barcelona in La Liga should never be the measuring stick in terms of how good Real Madrid is or not, regardless.

But yea this team is strange.

Ordinary Joel and aleeex1923 like this.
    Apr 26, 2024
  6. Jakey

Jakey You Reckon

Dec 4, 2020
    Chelsea's squad is just too OP at the moment. I dont even know if it's reached its full potential yet for this season, we've still got Havertz and Pulisic to get back in form/shape.

Giroud with the perfect for 4 goal game against Sevilla (left/right/head/penalty) is going to give Lampard a huge headache this weekend, he's surely got to start but the Abraham/Werner link has being going really well.

Apr 26, 2024
  7. Detroit24

Dec 4, 2020

Apr 26, 2024
  8. aleeex1923

Dec 5, 2020

Ordinary Joel and BIGFOOT like this.
    Ordinary Joel and BIGFOOT like this.
    Apr 26, 2024
  9. BIGFOOT

BIGFOOT More than a myth!

Dec 5, 2020
    This is crazy, they cannot tolerate this sort of behaviour imo.

Apr 26, 2024
  10. aleeex1923

Dec 5, 2020
    I heard there were plenty of black folks booing as well. They were booing the political movement not the cause. And let's be honest they cannot do s--- to people for expressing their opinion, in the past fans were singing during a moment of silence or booing a national anthem. Football fans are pretty crazy.

Last edited: Dec 6, 2020
    BIGFOOT and Ordinary Joel like this.
    BIGFOOT and Ordinary Joel like this.
    Apr 26, 2024
  11. aleeex1923

Dec 8, 2020
    So you all probably heard about the incident that happened while PSG were playing their home game against Basaksehir.

The 4th referee is basically accused by the entire world that he was racist towards an official from the turkish team cause he tought he called him "negro"

I'm going to tell you how it was. The official referee Hategan asked Coltescu "who was the guy making noise and being angry on the bench" and Coltescu literally said nothing less, nothing more than "The black one over there. Go and check who he is. The black one over there, it's not possible to act like that" pointing at one of the 2 black guys sitting on a bench full of white people.

Now I'm getting so pissed off that Coltescu is being accused of racism for that, I mean come on this has to be one of the dumbest things I have ever witnessed in my entire life. The guy didn't knew his name what he was supposed to say. how many times have we heard celebreties or rappers referring to white people shockingly as "the white guy" and no one mentioned racism or televisions saying "black guy......". This is not racism.

I feel sorry for the man, the entire world took one word out of context and this is going to destroy his career and his life. The same referee was saved by the police here in Romania in 2008 exactly at the point when he wanted to jump from the balcony of his apartment because he was battling depression.

I hate these times I live in, the internet where they take one thing and they roll with it even if it's the wrong one and million of people follow them saying the exact same bs. The internet destroyed this world.

Last edited: Dec 9, 2020
    Zeugma and Alpha like this.
    Zeugma and Alpha like this.
    Apr 26, 2024
  12. Alpha

Alpha

Dec 9, 2020
    Just heard that Alejandro Sabella passed away yesterday. The manager that had a successful run with Argentina from 2012 - 2014 and lead them to the second place in World Cup 2014.

Chuny and Ordinary Joel like this.
    Chuny and Ordinary Joel like this.
    Apr 26, 2024
  13. Alpha

Alpha

Dec 9, 2020
    Real Madrid don't disappoint when they are under pressure. A win as expected and leading the group. we could only face either Porto, Leipzig, Atlanta or Lazio.
    Important match coming this weekend against Atleti.

@Fire Squad

Apr 26, 2024
  14. aleeex1923

Dec 10, 2020
    Atalanta and Leipzig can be dangerous but I don't know s--- anymore. Results in football this year are beyond my level of understanding. You can't count no one out just because you are a big team, maybe Bayern or City can at this stage of the competition but that's it.

I hope to see Bayern vs Barca again, Atletico to draw City, Juventus or PSG to get their s-----y style out of this competition and also some chance for Atalanta maybe they'll get Dortmund and also for Lazio but there are no easy teams as they will face either Bayern, Real, City, Liverpool, Chelsea or PSG

Apr 26, 2024
  15. Jakey

Jakey You Reckon

Dec 10, 2020
    Haven't really been paying too much attention to the La Liga this season. Didn't realise how BOSS Atleti are going this season. What was Partey thinking lmao

Apr 26, 2024
  16. aleeex1923

Dec 10, 2020
    BOSS in La Liga but in Champions league they were pretty bad. They had a group with Bayern, Salzburg and Lokomotiv Moscow and got only 6 points after 5 games and were at the risk of going out if they lost last night.

Alpha, Ordinary Joel and Jakey like this.
    Alpha, Ordinary Joel and Jakey like this.
    Apr 26, 2024
  17. aleeex1923

Dec 10, 2020
    Apparently Webo was the one calling the referees gypsies for minutes straight you can't even hear it on the tape he said "these gypsies are making way too many mistakes", that's why they showed him the red card and also after the altercation an official from the Turkish team said "In my country romanians are gypsies". Of course this is not racism and never saw an article on any international website or television.

So Webo after calling the referees racist slurs for minutes straight gets his red card suspended by UEFA. Makes perfect sense

Also

During the 1994 FIFA World Cup, Romania beat Argentina 3-2. After the game, newspapers from all around the world had the following headline: “Hagi and his Romanian tent beat Argentina”. Nobody said a thing. On the same year, Romania played against France in Saint-Etienne. Local fans wrote on their banners “Carpathian Gypsies”. Nobody said a thing.

In 2009, Stuttgart played Unirea Urziceni in the Champions League. Stuttgart’s coach told his players that they’ll play against gypsies, including Ciprian Marica(his own striker) in that category. Nobody said a thing.

In 2010, Steaua Bucharest played against Napoli. The Italian fans wrote on a banner “Romanians are shi*ty people, they are gypsies”. No measures were taken by UEFA.

In 2014, Willy Grondin, Nantes’ goalkeepers’ coach called Romanian footballer Banel Nicolita a “begger”, reffering to his ethnicity. No measures were taken by UEFA.

In 2016, Irina Begu played against Caroline Garcia. During the game, Garcia said the following: “I can’t belive I’m losing to this fuc*ing gypsy”. No measures were taken.

In 2018, Simona Halep won the Roland Garros tournament. Following the win, French tabloid Charlie Hebdo released a cartoon with her followed by the word “Feraille”, which translated means scrap, an allusion to gypsies. Nobody said a thing.

[​IMG]

In 2019, Czech fans repeatedly shouted “gypsies, gypsies” when Slavia Prague played against CFR Cluj in the Champions League. No measures were taken by UEFA.

On Tuesday night, a Romanian referee referred to Istanbul Basaksehir’s assistant manager as “the black guy” and the whole Turkish team refused to continue playing the game and they started calling the Romanian people “gypsies”. The entire international press heroes out of the assistant manager and players of both teams, and set up Coltescu as the number one villain.

This is the world we live in.

Last edited: Dec 10, 2020
    Apr 26, 2024
  18. Chuny

Chuny +

Dec 10, 2020
    He was an incredible guy. Really humble, no ego, down to earth, full of lessons.
    He helped a lot of people during a flooding here in Argentina.

First Maradona, and 10 days later, Sabella.
    What a year.

Ordinary Joel and Alpha like this.
    Ordinary Joel and Alpha like this.
    Apr 26, 2024
  19. Chuny

Chuny +

Dec 10, 2020
    As a ManCity fan this pisses me off.
    While PSG are making all the right moves by actually showing Messi they want him, ManCity are laid back, doing nothing.
    And Guardiola's comments (i.e: Messi should finish his career at Barcelona) don't really help. I'm sure that if City showed public interest, Messi would much rather move to a competitive league, play with his best friend Aguero and be managed by the same coach who led him to be the best footballer in the world.

Ordinary Joel, Alpha and Detroit24 like this.
    Ordinary Joel, Alpha and Detroit24 like this.
    Apr 26, 2024
  20. Detroit24

Dec 10, 2020
    Agreed

would love to see him in the premier league...that would be an ideal move

but I do see him going to psg...easier road for a successful end to his career...

Apr 26, 2024
Live Thread