Non-Virgins Of SXN80, Let's Talk Sex

Started by Disclosure, May 30, 2015, in Life Add to Reading List

1. Disclosure

Disclosure R&B Stan

May 31, 2015
    Doggy style.... but honestly I'll take anything...I'm just glad to be involved :jordan:

Apr 26, 2024
  2. Mano

May 31, 2015
    :'(

Apr 26, 2024
  3. JFK

JFK Bleach on my t-shirt

May 31, 2015
    lol

0 0
    Apr 26, 2024
  4. JFK

JFK Bleach on my t-shirt

May 31, 2015
    She MAYBE could be a hook up. That's still questionable. Something about her leaving her kid at home to come s--- my d-ck turns me off completely. I'd never date a single mother, mostly because I don't want kids myself (ever), and that would defeat the purpose.

0 0
    Apr 26, 2024
  5. Fidel CashFlow

May 31, 2015
    Dating a single mother is cool. C'mon you're boning someone's hot mom. That s--- is alpha as f---.

Suburban Scum, Lucy and sxneighty123 like this.
    Suburban Scum, Lucy and sxneighty123 like this.
    Apr 26, 2024
  6. The Product

May 31, 2015
    i have never been against the idea of dating a single mom but if i were to actually get into the situation there might be a few things to turn me away with one big one i can think of is the dad is probably going to be in the picture somehow, either to see the child or the woman will still want to get back with him

0 0
    Apr 26, 2024
  7. Mimi

Mimi the art of doing nothing

Jun 2, 2015
    What are all your thoughts on music during sex?
    Is it a must? Do you find it too distracting? Do you not care either way?
    Do you have any preferences for what music is being played, a 'sexy times' playlist perhaps?

0 0
    Apr 26, 2024
  8. Trackz

Trackz BARCODE

Jun 2, 2015
    I don't play music during sex, but there were a few chicks I hooked up with that liked music playing. It doesn't distract or bother me none.

EDIT: I smashed a chick that was actually very considerate about it, asking me If I didn't mind her putting on music.

0 0
    Apr 26, 2024
  9. Cyreides

Cyreides gfy

Jun 2, 2015
    never actually listened to music during sex
    but sort of started making out to it once and that led to sex, and it was pretty nice. i'd probably go for some downtempo electronic stuff or rnb/pop if i ever had music on during sex

0 0
    Apr 26, 2024
  10. Trackz

Trackz BARCODE

Jun 2, 2015
    btw, nothing wrong with smashing single moms. Out of the few times I did hook up with them, I only met their kid once or twice.

Bojack likes this.
    Bojack likes this.
    Apr 26, 2024
  11. Raziel

Raziel Ice like Paul Wall but I can't take mine out

Jun 2, 2015
    It depends..most of the time it kinda distracts me and sometimes it really adds to the moment..I've never intentionally put on music during sex nor have I been asked to

0 0
    Apr 26, 2024
  12. Alchemist34

Alchemist34 DO MY HEAD

Jun 3, 2015

How about you sons of b------s try understand it instead of laugh it off. The whole point of that is to get your tiny crooked white freckled pricks as deep into her vagina as you can so you can hit her deep spot which is bound to give her powerful orgasms. And that position I described seems to me the easiest to do. There are other more complicated ones.

But this will rarely work because;

More importantly I think if you're trying to "get better" at sex or give some girl really good sex, the worst thing you can go is try to do every trick you read on the internet. I used to do that s--- a lot too when I was a lame semi-virgin like you guys. But after f---ing more p---- than you two ever will in your entire lives combined, I've just realised that having sex with a girl and thinking of what positions to do, how hard to do it, at what angle and speed to hit it etc is a very big mistake. I don't know how there are so many sex books selling with rubbish like that.

No h---, but just for a second imagine you're a girl and a frail pale white beta-male like CharlieWork is f---ing you after reading some sex tips on the internet or books. In Charlie's mind he's think "Oh boy have I got a nice bag of tricks to use on this girl" and he's vigorously trying every trick he knows on you. Sure, he might technically be touching your g spot or deep spot, but the whole thing is clinical and unsexy. The look on his ugly, pale face is one of confusion and determination. All that's going through his insecure mind is "Am I doing it? is she enjoying it? did she c-m?". How is that sexy? Neither of you are into it. In the end it's gonna bad sex for both of you.

No h--- again, but this time imagine you're a girl and you're having sex with that awkward wigger Jaya. Jaya just laughs off people talking about sex tips on the internet. He doesn't take sex too seriously. He might even have a girl. But he's confident in himself and doesn't worry about "getting her off". In fact, Jaya might be thinking "lol who cares if she orgasms as long as I bust a nut lol" and laugh about it with his fam. So if you're having sex with Jaya, it will most likely be your standard run of the mill sex. Just keep going at it without much excitement until he c-ms. Jaya will then be satisfied, but were you? Really? Jaya's girl, whether even she knows it or not, is somewhat bored with their sex. The problem is, if the opportunity presented itself, she could be swept off her feet without her even knowing it by some sexy alpha male and have her brains f----- out. Jaya will then shrug it off and complain to his fam that b------s aint s---. Little did he know his cockiness and unwillingness to learn to please woman is the root cause of it.

So on the one hand CharlieWorks is desperately searching the ends of the earth for that new sex position to make her squirt, while Jaya is imprisoned inside his own ignorance and selfishness. And the end result is the same for both. The girls are laughing at them or fantasising about other guys, or actually f---ing other guys. How come? Because woman. They really are complicated.

BUT the only things that are as certain as CharlieWork's virginity are these;

-For woman the psychological factor is more important than the physical. She doesn't want CharlieWorks trying to work his way around her sensitive vagina spots. She wants a sexy horny man to f--- the s--- out of her. Positions and techniques be d---ed. When you have sex with a girl you're her mental mirror. She will only feel what you feel. If you're worried about if she's enjoying a certain "technique" you will be letting off an aura of insecureness that woman can sniff out like dogs. Whereas if you're just really horny and into it, she will be too. So don't worry too much about what position is working and what's not.

-You need to be dominant no question about it. The alpha beta-male thing is actually very true. Even the most hardcore feminist is weak in the knees for a real alpha male. You don't have to beat the s--- out of her, but don't be afraid to toss her around and use her how you want. You can throw in super intense stuff like staring into her eyes, hair pulling etc. But this should be done passionately and in a sexy manner not in an a------ degrading manner otherwise she will feel insecure and lose her vibe. (However some may be into that too)

-For the love of god show some passion and excitement through your face, voice and body language. Moan and grunt (like a man), make intense facial expressions when you look her in the eyes (which you should be doing often), move and thrust in a sexy rhythmic manner and be rough when it suits.

-Don't be boring...have some variety. Change positions around. I realise I just said earlier not to worry about positions but you shouldn't just doing it doggy or missionary the whole time. Throw some excitement in and change positions. Just not every other second. While i'm talking about variety, you should do anal. Every girl loves anal even the ones who think they don't. It's all easier said than done though but that's another topic.

- Foreplay. Oh yea the dreaded foreplay is much more important to girls than it is to us. It all goes back to how girls need psychological in addition to physical stimulation. c-mming/orgasming is different for girls. I could be browsing through CharlieWork's and Jaya's awful posts and still manage to rub one off and c-m. Where as girls need something real to go on. And they can c-m and keep c-mming unlike us. The thing is, if you really want a girl to orgasm with you through sex, it will be a h--- of a lot easier after a good foreplay session. If you make her c-m during foreplay (eat her out or rub her g-spot) she will be in orgasm mode and extremely horny and will c-m much easier during sex. And remember all of the points I outlined above apply to foreplay too.

Is this weird as f---? probably. Have I put too much thought into this? You bet. You can laugh this off all you want but now that deep down you know you aren't pleasing your girl and she's fantasising about other men f---ing her like an animal (seriously girls have the most f----- up fantasies no matter how innocent you think they are) then my job here is done.

I'm not claiming to be the master at this. They're all just things I've picked up and learned through my experiences and reading and hearing about other people's experiences. Other people being very experienced guys and girls. This isn't something to brag or make fun of people about it's something we should share and learn

0 0
    Apr 26, 2024
  13. Mano

Jun 3, 2015
    I think @Jaya's a girl tho :;'(:

rapmusik likes this.
    rapmusik likes this.
    Apr 26, 2024
  14. sxneighty123

Jun 3, 2015
    I was living with 9 other people for two years in College, I had to play music to have sex.. That was the only way to have any privacy in that house haha background noise was always needed..

Poohdini, Mimi and Disclosure like this.
    Poohdini, Mimi and Disclosure like this.
    Apr 26, 2024
  15. Alchemist34

Alchemist34 DO MY HEAD

Jun 3, 2015
    My bad she sounded like a wigger. Probably a hoodrat? Point still stands though

0 0
    Apr 26, 2024
  16. Charlie Work

Charlie Work Level 5 Goblin

Jun 3, 2015
    Virgin

Last edited: Jun 3, 2015
    Disclosure and Mimi like this.
    Disclosure and Mimi like this.
    Apr 26, 2024
  17. Bojack

Jun 3, 2015
    Ι did that couple of years ago..
    Never met the kid :notbad:

Raziel likes this.
    Raziel likes this.
    Apr 26, 2024
  18. Jaya

Jun 3, 2015
    yeah so i'm a girl and also not white..
    but thanks for the novel boo. it aint that deep.

Apr 26, 2024
  19. Disclosure

Disclosure R&B Stan

Jun 3, 2015
    Alchemist

[​IMG]

Apr 26, 2024
  20. Jasmine

Jun 3, 2015
    Fix it Jesus

0 0
    Apr 26, 2024