Kanye West PUSHA T NO LONGER PRESIDENT OF GOOD MUSIC: '[KANYE'S] NOT SPEAKING TO ME NOW'

Started by Detroit24, Dec 19, 2022, in Kanye West Add to Reading List

1. Detroit24

Dec 19, 2022
    In an interview with XXL, the It’s Almost Dry hitmaker confirmed he was no longer affiliated with Ye’s label, and said he’s distanced himself from the Yeezy mogul due to his recent torrent of hate speech and antisemitism. Pusha first spoke out against his close collaborator in November, saying Ye’s derogatory comments about Jews were “disappointing,” and King Push reaffirmed this sentiment to XXL.

It’s beyond that and it’s nothing to tap dance around,” Push said of the comments. “It’s wrong. Period. But to me, it’s just me and him having a difference of opinion yet again. ’Cause we done had this for years.”

He continued, “He’s not speaking to me now. If you ain’t with it, you ain’t down. And I ain’t with it. I’m not budging on that. I’m not with it. I heard about this new stuff [on InfoWars]. I don’t know. It’s something that just sort of tells me he’s not well, at the same time. I will say that. It’s going to places where it’s no way to move around it.”

Apr 20, 2024
  2. Pandemic

Dec 19, 2022
    Good for King Push for standing his ground

Ordinary Joel, Gimp, Thili and 2 others like this.
    Ordinary Joel, Gimp, Thili and 2 others like this.
    Apr 20, 2024
  3. henzINNIT

henzINNIT Poster on the internet

Dec 19, 2022
    He was loyal to Yedolf for as long as you could but enough is enough.

Apr 20, 2024