Rapper Big Syke, longtime friend and collaborator of Tupac, found dead in California home

Started by Ordinary Joel, Dec 7, 2016, in Music Add to Reading List

1. Ordinary Joel

Ordinary Joel Found a new way to flow

Dec 7, 2016
    http://www.nydailynews.com/entertai...-tupac-found-dead-cali-home-article-1.2900619

[​IMG]
    Big Syke died on Monday in his Hawthorne, Calif., home. (CALIFACES VIA YOUTUBE)

NICOLE BITETTE
    NEW YORK DAILY NEWS
    Tuesday, December 6, 2016, 1:19 PM

Rapper Big Syke, a longtime friend of Tupac Shakur's, has died, according to reports.

Syke, 48, was found dead inside his Hawthorne, Calif., home on Monday night with no foul play suspected, TMZ reported.

The artist, born Tyruss Himes, is believed to have died of natural causes, but an official autopsy has yet to be performed. Syke reportedly had a history of obesity and heart issues, according to the gossip site.

The Inglewood, Calif. rapper's rhymes were featured on some of Tupac's most popular songs, like "All Eyez on Me," "Picture me Rollin" and "Check out Time."

After meeting in 1992, Syke become a member of Tupac's Thug Life Group, which released one album before calling it quits after Tupac died in Sept. 1996.

Syke also released four albums on his own, including "Be Yo' Self," "Big Syke Daddy," "Street Commando," and his 2002 self-titled album "Big Syke."

0 0
    Apr 26, 2024
  2. Rodamon

Dec 7, 2016
    d---.. always liked his voice tone. All eyes on meeeee. Rip

Ordinary Joel likes this.
    Apr 26, 2024
  3. Kon

Kon

Dec 7, 2016
    Really sad to hear, people that are related to Pac or worked with him have been dying way too often lately.. Afeni, Syke, Fatal all in the past year and a half or so.

d---, RIP Syke, always liked his verses on Pac songs.

'How long will they mourn me? Every muthafuckin day homie. You stayed down when the other n----s didn't know me. From my heart to the trigga you my f---in n-----, and things won't be the same without ya n-----.'

Rodamon and Ordinary Joel like this.
    Rodamon and Ordinary Joel like this.
    Apr 26, 2024
  4. mow

mow long live flippa

Dec 7, 2016
    rip

Apr 26, 2024