Ricky Hip-Hop CEO ™

Feb 2, 2024
    If you had one, share your experience

Ordinary Joel and jankland like this.
    Apr 27, 2024
  2. Minato

Feb 3, 2024
    Yes, many times. Started when I was 14 and I still get it to this day. Most recently was in December. The worst time I swear I was milliseconds from death. Usually I just can’t move or scream. It’s like just laying there with a heavy pressure on your chest and throat. Time don’t even feel really cuz it feels like an eternity of just laying there paralyzed. I never had hallocinations, it’s just you could feel something was there. The worst time when I thought I died and I heard some whispers

Apr 27, 2024
  3. BIGFOOT

BIGFOOT More than a myth!

Feb 3, 2024
    Aliens rick it's the d--- aliens

Apr 27, 2024
  4. Ricky

Ricky Hip-Hop CEO ™

Feb 3, 2024
    h--- yeah, I see you know the truth

Ordinary Joel, jankland and BIGFOOT like this.
    Ordinary Joel, jankland and BIGFOOT like this.
    Apr 27, 2024
  5. Tone Riggz

Tone Riggz There's No Cure For Being A C*nt

Feb 3, 2024
    Had it once years ago after laying on the sofa. I just remember my eyes being open but I couldn’t move or talk. I was trying to yell but I couldn’t. I know people reference a presence or some s---. It wasn’t like that for me. I just couldn’t move or speak and I was actively trying to yell. After a minute or two, I snapped out of it. It was definitely scary and I have avoided laying down on sofas ever since.

Ordinary Joel, jankland and Worm like this.
    Ordinary Joel, jankland and Worm like this.
    Apr 27, 2024
  6. BIGFOOT

Feb 3, 2024
    Yessir btw we need more Ricky posts man.

Also you see the new leak regarding the 1996 Brazil UFO landing/alien footage? Looks legit to me.

Apr 27, 2024
  7. Tom Brady

Tom Brady "I'm a pretty good winner."

Feb 3, 2024
    A few times when I was in my teens. First time I could see someone standing at the foot of my bed, but couldn’t make out any details of their face. Couldn’t talk, couldn’t move, I had no idea what was happening. It felt like the person was making fun of me for being incapacitated. The second time they moved to the side of my bed next to me. Definitely scary.

Ordinary Joel, jankland and gdot like this.
    Ordinary Joel, jankland and gdot like this.
    Apr 27, 2024
  8. gdot

Feb 4, 2024
    Multiple experiences. (Side note: since I stopped smoking weed all the time I haven’t had an episode. It’s been at least a decade.)

First time I experienced it the dream was terrifying and extremely violent. I woke up in my room and couldn’t move. I then fell to the floor thinking I was having a heart attack. Then slowly came to and was still in my bed to my surprise.

the next time I woke up on the couch and could hear people walking around but couldn’t move, couldn’t cry for help, I was horrified. But slowly I was able to come to.

this led me to google the symptoms (this was around 2009, never heard of sleep paralysis before then).

I had many experiences after that, seeing the dark figure people speak of, awake but still asleep, etc.

The most notable experience I had and one of the last:

I had a strange dream… involving a car accident. I woke up and saw a dark figure in the corner of my room. Couldn’t snap out of it, couldn’t move. My roommate at the time came in and said he was getting in the shower and going to a mutual friends. All the while I can’t move or speak.

slowly I come to… my roommate walks in and says he’s getting in the shower and going to a friends. Deja Vu. This freaked me the f--- out, I didn’t feel right at all and told him about the experience. I decided to go with him to our friends house because I couldn’t just sit at home after that.

Fast forward a week later, I’m picking a buddy up from out of town. Texting and driving. As I look up I notice the area is eerily similar to the accident that occurred in my dream. I instantly got paranoid and began focusing on the road. A moment or two later a huge buck shoots out from the field. I had to swerve to avoid hitting him and his head struck the side of my driver door. I was shook to the core.

if it wasn’t for that dream that deer would’ve went straight through my windshield.

idk what the f--- sleep paralysis is… I don’t believe in much paranormal or spiritual s---. Maybe all of that was just a coincidence, but til this day it gives me chills when I think on it. It may have saved my life.

That being said, I’m glad I haven’t had an episode in years.

Apr 27, 2024
  9. magicobraga

magicobraga Random GOAT

Feb 4, 2024
    It happens to me very often.

Ordinary Joel likes this.
    Apr 27, 2024
  10. dna hits

Feb 5, 2024
    The first one in later high school, woke my eyes up and could hear my sister getting ready for school, tried to yell out for help but nothing came out. It was scary the first time. Found trying to curl your fingers up helps get out of it the best. Haven’t had the experience in years.

There’s ancient text stating that’s a sign a demon is trying to latch or take you over, something similar. You never know.

Apr 27, 2024
  11. jankland

jankland In My Cringe Arc.

Feb 6, 2024
    Happened to me once, extremely uncomfortable experience. I knew to some extent that it was happening and was able to relax myself somewhat but I still hope I never have to do that again lol. Luckily I didn't see any shadow men or some s---.

Ordinary Joel and Ricky like this.
    Apr 27, 2024
  12. Ricky

Ricky Hip-Hop CEO ™

Feb 6, 2024
    I had it a few times in high school and two times recently. It's always some Grudge type b---- with big black eyes, drilling in my head and some pressure on my body. I learned to enjoy it lol

Apr 27, 2024
  13. BIGFOOT

Feb 8, 2024
    Set a camera up in ur room just incase it happens again. See if it captures this b----.

Apr 27, 2024
  14. mia0davis

mia0davis Banned

Feb 10, 2024
    Unfortunately, sleep paralysis is a really scary thing. I heard a lot of stories about it from my friend. She said that the feeling of lying there and not being able to move is really horrible and frightening. I often advise her to go to the doctor, maybe she should take vitamins to improve the quality of her sleep. I also tell her where she can find different supplements. Personally, I often buy everything I need in a Canadian Pharmacy, so I can easily recommend it to my best friend. :emoji_blush:

Last edited: Mar 2, 2024
    Ordinary Joel and Altereagle416 like this.
    Ordinary Joel and Altereagle416 like this.
    Apr 27, 2024
  15. Ordinary Joel

Ordinary Joel Found a new way to flow

Feb 28, 2024
    It's always invoked due to stress or some sort of emotional drain in my life during that particular time.

Used to occur a lot more in my teenage, early 20s years. Has seemed to have settled down a lot since. Main things were waking up to a yelp, seeing apparitions in the night and profusely sweating.

Ricky likes this.
    Ricky likes this.
    Apr 27, 2024