1 vote(s)
    33.3%
  3. The Good, the Bad and the Ugly

1 vote(s)
    33.3%
  1. TimmyT

TimmyT The Bride

Oct 27, 2016
    which one is your favorite? they're all excellent. and the best part is while they do have SOME similarities, neither of them are too alike. in other words, it doesn't feel like you're watching the same western movie. they all have distinct differences that set one apart from the others.

my favorite one is a fistful of dollars. i just love the last 30 minutes or so. everything about it is perfect. my second favorite in the series would be the good, the bad and the ugly and then comes for a few dollars more. i love all of them though and off the top of my head........this is my favorite trilogy when it comes to movies.

what do you guys think of these films? which one is your favorite of the three? thoughts?

0 0
    Mar 28, 2024
  2. Tone Riggz

Tone Riggz There's No Cure For Being A C*nt

Oct 28, 2016
    They're all great and I have to give props to my pops for telling me about these films when I was a kid. "The Good..." gets the most recognition but my personal favorite is "For A Few Dollars More". I like Van Cleef as a hero more than a villain. Clearly, he had a villainous look which is what made him more intriguing as a hero. His pistol grip extender is legendary too. El Indio was a dope villain.

TimmyT likes this.
    TimmyT likes this.
    Mar 28, 2024
  3. TimmyT

TimmyT The Bride

Oct 29, 2016
    that's exactly how i discovered these films. my dad introduced them to me. clint eastwood is so badass in these films. he was able to endure all that torture they put him through. and that guy who laughs in that scene has such a sinister, awesome laugh! muahahaha

0 0
    Mar 28, 2024
  4. Old_Parr

Oct 31, 2016
    All of them classics but i go with The Good, The Bad and The Ugly. Script's structure is better/great, the score is classic and acting is amazing, Elli Wallach deserved an Oscar for that. Tuco is one of my favorite characters ever.

Sergio Leone the GOAT

0 0
    Mar 28, 2024
  5. TimmyT

TimmyT The Bride

Nov 4, 2016
    yeah, these films are fantastic. which is why i'm surprised this thread didn't get more replies/activity. maybe its because of how old these films are? they came out in the 60's.....so perhaps a lot of younger folks haven't seen them..........

0 0
    Mar 28, 2024