THROWBACK: Ghostface Killah Threatens Action Bronson's life for sounding like him

Started by Big Dangerous, Nov 7, 2017, in Music Add to Reading List

1. Big Dangerous

Big Dangerous World Heavyweight Champion

Nov 7, 2017

QUOTABLES:

:45 "First of all you lil fat f---, who gives you da right to even mention my name out yo mouf, Bron you done made a mistake boi, you dun f----- up, nahmean? You could never f--- wit my pen"

1:36 "...and thats yo fat funky a---, n-----. Nahmean? But let me tell you sumn, yo fans? Those were my fans first"

1:55 "The spotlight is in yo face my nigguh, the microphone is in yo face, nahmean? You have to learn to watch what you say, I guess you never been taught that because you not a real nigguh."

2:20 "Doin 25 years for a n----- in rap music my n-----, wit babies...it dont really sound too good right? But I got shootahs that'll do that. And them shootahs is not from New York n-----.....and then when ya'll get touched you start runnin to the po lice, nahmean? ... I got those kinda n----s that'll do disappearin' acts on mothafuckas for nothin, in all states. I know tourin schedules n-----, just keep my name out yo mothafuckin mouth."
    :currydead::whoa::whoa::whoa:

3:20 "Listen, this n-----, this fat funky a--- n-----'s a fraud.":drakelaugh2:

3:35 "I called the n----- ... fix that s--- n-----, NOW ... he put out a little five tweets. I get the phone call-- THIS n----- DONE DELETED THE TWEETS."

4:00 "Don't let me hang you from a f---in rope and gut you like a pig n-----, and lay you out to dry-- cause it can get done."

4:30 "First off hold on, where the f--- is your supreme clienteles man? Where's ya Ironman's n-----? Where's ya wizard of poetries, n-----? Where's ya bulletproof wallets n-----? Outta all the albums I did that's four s----s." :mjcry:

4:50 "I gave you a grace period, YOU FAT f---."

jmillithauglybasedgod likes this.
    jmillithauglybasedgod likes this.
    Apr 25, 2024