Ugly God - just a lil something before the album EP

Started by Sav Stanfield, Apr 24, 2018, in Music Add to Reading List

1. Sav Stanfield

Apr 24, 2018
    From HNHH
    https://www.hotnewhiphop.com/stream...g-before-the-album-ep-new-mixtape.118003.html

Ugly God drops off a new 4-song EP called "just a lil something before the album..."

With exception to a couple songs like “Imma Dog” & “Let It Eat,” Ugly God has been relatively quiet since he dropped off his Booty Tape back in August. A couple months ago, the XXL Freshman announced that he had 3 new projects on the way, including his highly anticipated debut album Bumps & Bruises, which he said is coming soon, but before that arrives the Houston sensation decides to come through today and share a new EP for us in he meantime appropriately called just a lil something before the album….

Laced with 4 songs in total, the follow up to The Booty Tape finds Ugly God tackling production from Nikko Bunkin, Shoki, and Red Drum to deliver a "country"-inspired EP. “Not my album, but just an EP of a few country songs I made,” Ugly God said along with the announcement. However, don't worry it's not the country music or vibe you're thinking of.

Hit play and let us know what record you're feeling the most. While you’re at it, be sure to look for Ugly God in a city near you on the “YKWTFGO” Tour with Lil Gnar, Germ, $teve Cannon, and more. Peep dates right here if interested.

Tracklist:

1. Leave A Tip (Prod. Nikki Bunkin)
    2. b---- WHERE MY HUG AT (Prod. Shoki)
    3. Tropics (Prod. Nikko Bunkin)
    4. WEWANTALLTHESMOKE (Prod. Red Drum)

0 0
    Mar 28, 2024
  2. Browngenetics

Apr 24, 2018
    thought this was pretty good considering. Do you guys know if he ever joined those youtubers group or was that just a troll?

0 0
    Mar 28, 2024