Eminem Vince Staples thinks Eminem and MGK should fight

Started by SHUDEYE, Sep 3, 2018, in Eminem Add to Reading List

1. SHUDEYE

SHUDEYE Kerser is the sickest.

Sep 3, 2018
    Vince Staples thinks the MGK vs Eminem beef should be handled the old-fashioned way.
    "I know nobody asked me this," says Vince, "but I really think MGK and Eminemshould just run it real quick. Meet in a neutral location, a Cracker Barrel or Trader Joe's, somewhere they both comfortable, and just squabble up." He elaborates throughout the remainder of his Instagram story, breaking down his perspective on the ongoing beef. "I don't really know what happened, but my n***a Machine Gun sounds mad. You do be talking about people Marsh, so just run him his fade, Marsh, he need it!"

Vince may very well have been targeted by Em on "The Ringer." "Full magazine could take Staples out," raps Em, leading Vince himself to tweet attention to the bar. Though notorious for his deadpan and scathing sense of sarcasm, it feels as if Vince Staples is enjoying taking the piss out of the squabble. One has to wonder if such behaviour can be seen as "poking the bear," since Em has seemingly reopened the door for hip-hop contention.

Vince certainly has the wit and intelligence to prove formidable on wax, but he has openly spoken out against beef in the past. He does, however, believe in solving problems the old fashioned way. In the mean time, Vince seems content to poll the people on who would win, as he continues to do so on his expanding IG story.

https://www.hotnewhiphop.com/vince-...gun-kelly-should-fight-it-out-news.58866.html

0 0
    Apr 24, 2024
  2. SHUDEYE

SHUDEYE Kerser is the sickest.

Sep 3, 2018
    Trailer Park rules imo

0 0
    Apr 24, 2024
  3. RVD

RVD One Of A Kind!

Sep 4, 2018
    The age, height and weight difference is unfair, MGK would rock Eminem who hasn't been in a fight for like 20 years. Plus MGK would prolly not meet up and get a diddy goon to pull up on Em. Vince is just s--- talking for attention like usual and he does it well.

Ids5621 likes this.
    Ids5621 likes this.
    Apr 24, 2024