Why Do Fans Have To Be So Weird?

Started by Wreckless, Oct 11, 2020, in Music Add to Reading List

1. Wreckless

Oct 11, 2020
    So I was watching random videos on Youtube of celebs being in public, sometimes greeting fans or giving them a handshake. But what's up with these f---ing weirdos reaching and touching them, trying to grab onto them while the artist is shaking hands with another fan?

And there's always that one fan who gets a handshake but just won't let go of the hand.

I remember seeing a video of Em walking out of a building and instead of walking past all of his fans he was nice enough to give a few high fives real quick but then there's that one stan who grabs his arm and tries hold on to it.

No wonder artists avoid their fans as much as they can.

These f---ing weirdos disgust me.

[​IMG]

Ordinary Joel likes this.
    Ordinary Joel likes this.
    Apr 20, 2024
  2. Wreckless

Oct 11, 2020
    There also was a clip of this guy getting a handshake from Beyonce and fainting.

Like whe the f--- idolizes another human being to the point of fainting when meeting them?

And then there's always a group of fans who cry when they see their favorite artist.

I'm glad i'm not a celebrity because i'd definitely have multiple assault charges and lawsuits from socking fans in the mouth.

Last edited: Oct 11, 2020
    0 0
    Apr 20, 2024
  3. Yeez

Yeez Yeez 4.0

Oct 11, 2020
    There's a video of this guy meeting lil uzi, and it ends up with him ending in a headlock

Ordinary Joel and Wreckless like this.
    Ordinary Joel and Wreckless like this.
    Apr 20, 2024