Eminem 2018 French TV documentary about Em, I found out about that Zolt Shady guy...

Started by Jordan928DZ, Jul 2, 2022, in Eminem Add to Reading List

1. Jordan928DZ

Jordan928DZ عبد الرحمان / Abd Ar-Rahman

Jul 2, 2022
    I had never heard of that guy and he's the "proper" French Stan (I knew a girl exactly like that)... Barely speaks English, kinda crazy, life revolving around Em... Let me translate some of the cringy stuff he says in this one :

"Here's Zolt, a hyperactive Stan who also tried his best to resemble Eminem and live by his music"

Zolt: "Some of the songs I feel like they were written for me like, that's how much I could relate when translating his lyrics and stuff" [...] "I tried to act like him, resemble him also..."

This is just a piece of what the guy's saying in this one but if you want me to translate all of his interview from the documentary I can do it for u guys, just right now I don't have the time for it but afer I'd just found out about that dude, I felt like I needed to point out his participation in that one documentary, and the two lines I quoted from him are to me the ones that say it all about him...

Edit: This is also when I'f just found out about the fact that the guy wants to leave Paris to go live in Detroit..! (That other french girl I'd known kept asking me why her passport kept getting rejected, and that's because she stupidly mentions that she wanted to go and stay in Detroit for a while... So of course it's not the best destination for them to let you in...)

Edit #2: I can even translate the whole documentary in a nearby future if you guys want... it'll take some time for sure, but I found it to be really well done despite not being in English.

Last edited: Jul 2, 2022
    shadyjojo, D12Shady and Modli2 like this.
    shadyjojo, D12Shady and Modli2 like this.
    Mar 29, 2024
  2. Chrollo

Chrollo ♱ كرولو

Jul 2, 2022
    Use your french skills for something better my boy

Ids5621, Evad, Jordan928DZ and 2 others like this.
    Ids5621, Evad, Jordan928DZ and 2 others like this.
    Mar 29, 2024
  3. Jordan928DZ

Jul 3, 2022
    Alright, thank you for replying! I'm certainly not going to spend many hours doing something that is not going to be fully useful to you guys so really thank you for answering. Aside from the translation proposal. I felt kind of like an "outsider" as I'd only come to know that Zolt Shady dude just recently... though I'm positive that I'm also not the only one. The level of cringe is really what drove me to make this thread... He's come to that point where he's claiming himself as an "official Eminem doppelganger" (as if such a thing actually existed...) and "feeling connected" to the artist but at a level that's just... disturbing. But making a thread just for the sake of shi--ing on some guy is a truly f----- up concept at the same time so I'm kinda feeling that too...

Chrollo, shadyjojo and Modli2 like this.
    Chrollo, shadyjojo and Modli2 like this.
    Mar 29, 2024
  4. Inanna

Jul 3, 2022
    Zolt is cringy, I’ve seen him around the inter webs, he’s got quite the following. Lol

Chrollo, Jordan928DZ and Modli2 like this.
    Chrollo, Jordan928DZ and Modli2 like this.
    Mar 29, 2024
  5. Jordan928DZ

Jul 4, 2022
    Yeah actually that's exactly what this documentary shows him to be like... I'm kinda surprised I ain't heard of the dude earlier than that, knowing he's French (but his heart his from Detroit, that's what he says... yet the boy barely even speaks english...) Anyways, I've now seen quite some cringe s--- surrounding him....

Inanna and Modli2 like this.
    Inanna and Modli2 like this.
    Mar 29, 2024
  6. Gustavo Jax

Jul 5, 2022
    he is a piece of s---.

0 0
    Mar 29, 2024
  7. Gustavo Jax

Jul 5, 2022
    then there is alexis mercier....look for it..

0 0
    Mar 29, 2024
  8. Z Gangsta

Z Gangsta aka Music Anniversary Enjoyer

Jul 5, 2022
    Who

0 0
    Mar 29, 2024
  9. Inanna

Jul 5, 2022
    Zolt, he’s a Eminem impersonator from France

0 0
    Mar 29, 2024
  10. Z Gangsta

Z Gangsta aka Music Anniversary Enjoyer

Jul 5, 2022
    Oh right, Zolt.. lol

D12Shady, Modli2 and Inanna like this.
    D12Shady, Modli2 and Inanna like this.
    Mar 29, 2024
  11. Jordan928DZ

Jul 6, 2022
    Has he done things in particular to have acquired this reputation as a piece of s---? Or is it just the guy that he is in general? (And the level of cringe...) Anyways, Alexis Mercier, never heard of him before so I'm definately going to check his a--- out online, seems like France is full of truly f----- up sort of Stans..! Thanks again guys for the informations!

Modli2 and Gustavo Jax like this.
    Modli2 and Gustavo Jax like this.
    Mar 29, 2024
  12. JAYDAHEATER

JAYDAHEATER Living dead guy

Jul 20, 2022
    The girl kept getting her passport denied to come to the u.s. was she telling the passport ppl she wanted to live in Detroit or something lol

Evad, Jordan928DZ and Inanna like this.
    Evad, Jordan928DZ and Inanna like this.
    Mar 29, 2024
  13. Jordan928DZ

Jul 22, 2022
    Actually it was just for a d--- trip / vacation!! But she stupidly mentioned the fact that she wanted to stay in the city of Detroit of all places... Letting a blonde french girl stay in Detroit for even a little while wouldn't have been safe... It's like when me and my parents came to the U.S. (this time to live and work there) They didn't stupidly say they wanted or were going to reside in East St. Louis, IL, Gary, IN or even South Bronx. NYC... We landed in hot and sunny Arizona (where I still reside to this day) as a matter fact I've been talking to that french girl again for a few weeks now and I told her I could be her host if Em had any upcoming touring dates in AZ (or SoCal as I'm right at the AZ / CA border) so this time she won't get stupidly denied...

0 0
    Mar 29, 2024
  14. JAYDAHEATER

JAYDAHEATER Living dead guy

Jul 24, 2022
    Bro Gary is so ungodly unsafe. If u ever come to IN don't go here lol

Jordan928DZ likes this.
    Jordan928DZ likes this.
    Mar 29, 2024
  15. Jordan928DZ

Jul 26, 2022
    Man thanks for the tip but I already did lol. that is why I mentioned it actually, I know that larger cities have a really dark and fckd up crime rate (Detroit, MI being one of them, but also Baltimore, ML for example...) But smaller cities like Gary, Id and especially East Saint Louis, IL (which btw still scares the s--- out of me, and for good reasons as its crime rate was the highest of all the U.S. of A.., the whole data for that area remained available as it was a city with over 25,000 inhabitants but in 2020 its population dropped drastically to like 18,000 therefore we can't really check out East St. Louis' crime rate right now while comparing to other places in the country, the reason I know that much about East St. Louis, IL and its crime rate is because I had a whole memoire about the subject matter when I was in college so I kinda kept checking out the crime database for that town for a 2-year period and the reason I got to know about Gary, ID is because right after East St. Louis. IL, Gary, ID was allmost always coming second as like the main "crime capital of the country"). After graduating from AZ State (thanks in part to that memoire...) I then got to know about the people but that time by going there and not just researching stuff upon the internet... I even voluntarily worked a little bit in that town and helped a few of street addicts get ahold of some substitution treatment (Suboxone or Methadone, not dispensing it myself though...) and I worked once in the Gary, ID area for a couple of months that time to distribute to those in need stuff like Narcan (life saving med in case someone is ODing on opioids)...

Anyways... That's how I'm "familiar" with the never ending, ongoing misery in both East St. Louis, IL & Gary, ID... f--- going back there though!

Last edited: Jul 30, 2022
    0 0
    Mar 29, 2024