Eminem Drew Barrymore And 50 Cent Recorded A Video Message To Eminem (LIVE)

Started by Gustavo Jax, Oct 7, 2021, in Eminem Add to Reading List

1. Gustavo Jax

Gustavo Jax Banned

Oct 7, 2021

50 Cent is currently on the promo run for his new show “Black Mafia Family” and his latest stop was at The Drew Barrymore Show. On the show, the POWER mogul explains how he build a successful franchise at STARZ with five different shows and some details about his newest show on the network. They also talks about the Detroit Rapper Eminem playing a role in it, and also they decided to record a video message for Marshall Mathers.

“You actually directed the Episode 7th, who happens to have someone in it…” says Drew. “Marshall Mathers, I have Eminem in it,” responded 50. “Eminem, yeah! I heard he just text you random texts throughout the day. Can I ask what a saId ‘random Marshall Mathers text’ is?” says Drew.

“Oh, he might see something I’m doing like, I’m on the Drew Barrymore show and he’d be like… yo, you was right there? How was it? Like, he’ll say something to me,” says Fifty.

“Should we text him right now? is that awkward? Does he like videos, or does he prefer words?” asks Barrymore.

Then they both started to record a video message for Eminem. “Hi, Marshall. We just felt compelled to text you. Here’s everyone. Saying Hello, And because we found out you texting Curtis random messages, we thought we would send you one.” says Drew. Then 50 Cent continues “Yeah, we are on live TV. This big dog status stuff going on here. And look, I’m sending you videos of really hot, attractive women in them. You need to send me something back. I’d like to see a video in return.”

Drew: Um, hi, Marshall. We just felt compelled to text you.
    50 Cent: Yeah, we live on TV. This is big dog status stuff going on here.
    Drew: [Turning a camera to the cheering audience]. Here is everybody, saying hello. And because I found out you send Curtis random texts, we thought we would send you one.
    50 Cent: Yeah. And look, I’m sending you videos with a really hot attractive woman in them. Send me something back! I’d like to see a video in return.

“That’s right, absolutely. Oh my god, we love you! Bye!” says Drew at the end of the video message.

Detroit24, KahLinda and Reed Richards like this.
    Detroit24, KahLinda and Reed Richards like this.
    Apr 18, 2024
  2. Chrollo

Chrollo ♱ كرولو

Oct 7, 2021
    Breathtaking news. Completely changed my life for the better.

CARNIFEX, Jay Zeus, ThugLifer and 8 others like this.
    Apr 18, 2024
  3. KahLinda

KahLinda www.youtube.com/kahlindaofficial

Oct 7, 2021
    thanks for sharing this :)

0 0
    Apr 18, 2024
  4. JulnHT

Oct 7, 2021
    Em's response video should be something like this:

"Yo fif, i'm in the studio right now, like always. Got a album coming" and hype would be back on the train

Modli2 and ETERNAL like this.
    Modli2 and ETERNAL like this.
    Apr 18, 2024
  5. Marsh

Marsh May 15th

Oct 7, 2021
    Now Em will send him a video with Skylar

Detroit24 likes this.
    Detroit24 likes this.
    Apr 18, 2024
  6. Mothrfckr

Oct 7, 2021
    Only if Salma Hayek is sitting on his lab while he says it...

Gustavo Jax likes this.
    Gustavo Jax likes this.
    Apr 18, 2024
  7. Detroit24

Oct 7, 2021
    Hope Em sends drew a d-ck pick

Gustavo Jax likes this.
    Gustavo Jax likes this.
    Apr 18, 2024
  8. ThugLifer

ThugLifer Detox Hits Kamikaze

Oct 8, 2021
    That chick looks just as fine as she did twenty years ago. I'd had sent her back this gif:
    [​IMG]

0 0
    Apr 18, 2024
  9. Jay Zeus

Jay Zeus I am the god-favored weed strain

Oct 8, 2021
    More and more, each day that passes, I find it hard to believe how I was ever a fan of this man, and I only say that because of the type of fans he seems to usually attract. Even if he objectively created nothing but fire a--- music, I'd be turned off from attending his concerts. Why was this considered-to-be-thread-worthy? Put it in the regular Eminem Chat Thread, sluts.

Chrollo and Rodamon like this.
    Chrollo and Rodamon like this.
    Apr 18, 2024
  10. ThugLifer

ThugLifer Detox Hits Kamikaze

Oct 8, 2021
    Contribute enough on the forum to become a mod and get the power to remove cringe threads like this, or just work around it by finding some way to just laugh it off. xD

I posted about the news of the interview first in the regular chatting thread by the way, but OP apparently came somehow with the idea that this was deserving its own thread. lol

0 0
    Apr 18, 2024
  11. Jay Zeus

Jay Zeus I am the god-favored weed strain

Oct 8, 2021
    Let me tell you about The Drooling Fairy-whor- directing the movie "Whip It" that I was an extra in (Released in 2009. Filmed in 2008. I was 19.). She was too racist and Anti-Michigan for my liking, personally.

She almost ended up giving "Every Homosapian From The Caucus Mountains" warm embrace and made them feel included. Not my broke Black a---.

I almost socked one of her camera men for mushing my face like I was some T.H.O.T. on the corner in Ypsilanti, MI.

I deserve teabag lip service from her because she couldn't help but run her trap about wishing she could have afforded a directorial filming budget to s---t in Austin, TX instead.

This Michi-g--- g---, over here. Lol. Jk. But I seriously don't like that camera man or this woman (Who's Hollywood Best Friend has looked like Howard The Duck since 1997.).

Last edited: Oct 8, 2021
    BIGFOOT likes this.
    BIGFOOT likes this.
    Apr 18, 2024