Serious Ever feel like life could be better?

Started by Inland Empire Rapper, Oct 10, 2017, in Life Add to Reading List

1. Inland Empire Rapper

Inland Empire Rapper My Life, Your Entertainment

Oct 10, 2017
    I've been doing some soul searching and I've found out that a lot of this world is powered by three things; money, control and an endgoal.

The racial division, the gender division, the division between people who are LGBT and autistic (and other mental conditions) and all of society/culture I think has been created for a sole purpose. Think about it, everything's corporatized. (there's very few of it that isn't.) We buy into brands and products that are marketed towards specific demographics and we buy into notions that didn't exist in the past. (the idea of the modern man for example, it's stereotypical but it's accepted) With Donald Trump behind the helm, a lot of this is becoming more apparent as everything I read has a hint of "the opposition will never understand you, they are your enemy therefore you must be hostile towards them".

The original concept of corporations was to provide goods and services; the original concept of entertainment was to provide a distraction and now it seems like they've drifted as corporate media has created a lot of the culture and every corporation seems bent on becoming a monopoly in their certain expertise.

There's very few people here that are actually "people", just blind slaves. Sure, they're slightly different but they all buy into the notion without being aware of it; these are the products, this is the culture and this is the world we've built for you and the only way you can really escape from it is to isolate yourself from it as much as possible except we've pretty much infiltrated every corner of the world.

Donald Trump does stupid s--- as a distraction, everybody's fighting because they don't want them to discover the power of cooperation and unity and there's a lot of division because the news sites (right/left/gender based/ethnicity based/whatever) are posting articles that convince people into believing that some group of people should be their focus.

We have different ethnicities, we have different cultures, we were all raised differently and we've had different experiences that formed our viewpoints. Inside however we are human and humans are instinctively designed to do a lot of bad; we are gluttonous, we are greedy, we don't care about anybody else except the people who will help us get to the top and we dispose of them when we have no use for them. Humans can do good but society trains people to be bad; it's a simple case of fear of what people can truly do if there was none of that toxic s---, basically a model society where everybody gets along.

I feel like these type of people will be in control forever because at the end of the day, the universe is just one big loop where it destroys itself and begins anew. I don't know if we can ever undo their influence (time travel may never exist) but there has to be something anybody can do rather than "live with it".

Guma likes this.
    Guma likes this.
    Apr 25, 2024
  2. Buu

Buu

Oct 10, 2017
    tpk's small talk with a McDonald's employee while waiting for his order was the inspiration for this thread.

Apr 25, 2024
  3. aquaberryares

aquaberryares one time I made sex

Oct 10, 2017
    Used to think it could until u made that thread where u only replied in video form. That was a classic

Apr 25, 2024
  4. SleepyGhost

SleepyGhost Banned

Oct 10, 2017
    Nah, its just thoughts and i disbelieved mostde of them

jmillithauglybasedgod likes this.
    jmillithauglybasedgod likes this.
    Apr 25, 2024
  5. Jakepaulerforlifelogang

Oct 10, 2017
    Many times I feel like I'm in a movie and feel like I'm constantly being watched by an audience. This is one of the big problems that gets in the way of communicating with other people. I just realize that I'm constantly in my head which makes me really slow most of the times when I must react in certain situations. I despise my life and even though I don't drugs I have several mood swings in just a day. In a minute I can be extremely confident but in another minute I feel like I'm a scared 12 year old who cares too much of what other people think of me. Which again realizing that makes me an introverted aspergic that other thinks way too much. Sometimes I have hope that things will get better but sometimes Im completely fed up with everything and the only reason I haven't committed suicide yet is because I'm religious and the theory about people that k--- themselves go to h--- still scares me alot

Guma likes this.
    Guma likes this.
    Apr 25, 2024
  6. Inland Empire Rapper

Oct 10, 2017
    That was pointless in the end. I really did it for theg and cause I'm an egotistical f---.

But yeah. Been smoking a lot of weed and I came to this conclusion; a lot of people will disagree/not understand/pass it off but this is ultimately the truth.

Disbelieving is easy, to actually do the research and compare the past to today is hard.

0 0
    Apr 25, 2024
  7. Ordinary Joel

Ordinary Joel Found a new way to flow

Oct 10, 2017
    Third eye = opened

Mudkip, Freestyle, Jehovah and 8 others like this.
    Mudkip, Freestyle, Jehovah and 8 others like this.
    Apr 25, 2024
  8. SleepyGhost

SleepyGhost Banned

Oct 11, 2017
    Your a------?

Apr 25, 2024
  9. Alchemist34

Alchemist34 DO MY HEAD

Oct 11, 2017

it's this kind of autistic I'm so woke thinking that will keep dragging you down

anyone remember when Pato was depressed because he didn't like going out with his friends because they didn't understand the world or something?

Apr 25, 2024
  10. Lucy

Lucy #1

Oct 11, 2017
    yeah but its also a sin to be gay so you're going to h--- anyway f--

Cyreides, Ordinary Joel and Gimp like this.
    Cyreides, Ordinary Joel and Gimp like this.
    Apr 25, 2024
  11. Lucy

Lucy #1

Oct 11, 2017
    pyramids = leaving earth
    [​IMG]

Mudkip and Ordinary Joel like this.
    Mudkip and Ordinary Joel like this.
    Apr 25, 2024
  12. Gimp

Oct 11, 2017
    whats with you and disbelievin thoughts son

Ordinary Joel and SleepyGhost like this.
    Apr 25, 2024
  13. Cyreides

Cyreides gfy

Oct 11, 2017
    d---

cooked him
    (getit?)

0 0
    Apr 25, 2024
  14. Jakepaulerforlifelogang

Oct 11, 2017
    Lol ok but I think I'm as straight as the pole your mom dances on

Guma and Deadpool like this.
    Guma and Deadpool like this.
    Apr 25, 2024
  15. Lucy

Lucy #1

Oct 11, 2017
    this the pole she uses
    [​IMG]

Apr 25, 2024
  16. bet

bet frank and thug saved my life.

Oct 11, 2017
    stopped reading after this sentence. too woke for me.

Apr 25, 2024
  17. SleepyGhost

SleepyGhost Banned

Oct 11, 2017
    Hey, if it was the circumstance would you only be able to feel the emotion while, it was actually happening? And emotions are believed thoughts

0 0
    Apr 25, 2024
  18. Inland Empire Rapper

Oct 11, 2017
    This is not autism... I read a lot and I analyze every angle and this is how I came to this conclusion.

Normal people do not have this kind of awareness. I look at them and it seems like nobody really seems aware of what they're doing; they have differing personalities yes but it seems like they buy into whatever they're told blindly, like you're supposed to believe what's out there.

Pato had the luxury of not living in the United States. I don't have that luxury and unfortunately I have to look at society/culture through my Facebook feeds/mainstream news sources and by god is it complete s---. It's as if people were told to "use emoji's, make memes, use slang, whatever" as if it were cool and the worst part about it is that the internet used to be a place that was untouchable from mainstream influence; now corporations have their hands in every part of the internet and it's just like every other mainstream media source, untrustworthy and fishy.

The culture and society that exists now only serves to control and distract. A lot of people are led to believe in the corporate version of the internet and a lot of people are led to believe in a certain ideology that is ridiculously incorrect. Kapernick, police corruption, all the issues going on... It feels like we're being led to believe that the world is bad and that it's all the other person's fault.

In actuality, it's a corrupt system.

Donald Trump hasn't been impeached yet, he keeps rolling back regulations like candy and he is the sole creator for the "white supremacists", the "black on black crime", the "our race matters" thing. I know it sounds crazy but I haven't heard of a white police officer killing an unarmed black man on national news until 2014-2015, I haven't heard of "flat earth" believers until 2015-2016 and until recently I did not know that "white supremacy" exists until Charlottesville.

How did these things suddenly become popular and a part of our lexicon? I'll tell you how, cause they control the society and culture.

This is not some "third world eye opening bs" cause I didn't say an Illuminati was behind this. This is our behavior, the flawed humans control everything and design a system that's very difficult (if not impossible) to fix while normal people believe in what they read and watch. I'm guilty of that same behavior but the autism gives me a certain awareness that other people do not have. It's that awareness that makes autistic people an oddity in society, so much so that we have an organization that's using autism to raise money only to encourage the euthanization of autistic kids because they'll be a "burden"... That is "Autism Speaks"...

I know autism is looked down upon here but f--- it, I have this condition and yeah, I have to live with it. Be lucky you don't.

0 0
    Apr 25, 2024
  19. SleepyGhost

SleepyGhost Banned

Oct 12, 2017
    Yo dude, if you want to find the truth about life,check noah elkrief. This truth includes ending ur suffering and be happy. Since you likeare to analyze stuff

0 0
    Apr 25, 2024
  20. LLLMMMMFFFFFAAAAAAOOOOOO

LLLMMMMFFFFFAAAAAAOOOOOO humans are just recycled star dust

Oct 13, 2017
    Last night 3:30 in the morning death on my front porch can feel him itching to take me with him, hail death f--- you waiting for like a question no one mentions he turns around hands me his weapon he slurs "use at your own discretion it's been a pleasure Stefan"

0 0
    Apr 25, 2024