How Slept On Is Chase N. Cashe?

Started by Jay Zeus, Mar 7, 2017, in Music Add to Reading List

1. Jay Zeus

Jay Zeus I am the god-favored weed strain

Mar 7, 2017
    Rhetorical question. Disregarded to a very alarmingly-uncomforting degree. This guy produced "Look What You've Done For Me" for Drake on Drake's best album "Take Care". And all of his production with Hit-Boy on "The Surf Club" is exactly why I'm saying all of this. But following all of his work with them, he has been producing for himself and his own collective of artists, producers, and songwriters.

Very remarkable and exceptional lyricist for someone who primarily makes production his prioritized focal point. He has an ear for soundscapes that would complement any type of urban artist's style. Even his own output is hard to ignore from where I'm sitting. However, most of the industry refuses to acknowledge that the young man is still out here hard at work, my dudes. Check some of his stuff out. You'll be surprised. I think Drake should call him up for another beat, tbh.

And for whatever reason, I can't find my fave track that samples "Lapdance" by "N.E.R.D." which goes by the title of "Freebie". "I'M AN OUTLAW!"

0 0
    Apr 25, 2024
  2. Tone Riggz

Tone Riggz There's No Cure For Being A C*nt

Mar 7, 2017
    Seen him live twice, once while he was backing up Troy Ave of all people. He seems like a better producer than rapper. I haven't really followed his music past The Heir Up There.

0 0
    Apr 25, 2024
  3. JIGGA MANE

Mar 7, 2017
    I've seen his name a lot since 2012 and have heard him here and there but never listened to one of his own projects

0 0
    Apr 25, 2024