Serious Lost

Started by Concept, Jan 9, 2023, in Life Add to Reading List

1. Concept

Concept destruction breeds creation

Jan 9, 2023
    I am feeling so lost and alone right now. Everything around me seems to be falling apart and I have no idea how to fix it. I am on the verge of homelessness and I can't find a job no matter how hard I try. I feel like a complete and utter failuret. I have always tried to be strong and independent, but it seems like everything I do just leads to more failure and disappointment. I am so tired of trying and failing, and the thought of continuing on this path fills me with despair. I don't know how much longer I can keep going like this. It feels like everything is crashing down around me and I have no way to stop it. I am so lost and confused, and I don't know what to do. I just want to give up and disappear. I don't know how much longer I can keep fighting this battle. It's just one mess after another and I don't know what to do.

Ordinary Joel likes this.
    Mar 19, 2024
  2. pluto✰

pluto✰ where the opioids?

Jan 9, 2023
    if you have a drivers license, i’d apply to fedex as a driver

Mar 19, 2024
  3. hargydon

hargydon No investigation, no right to speak

Jan 9, 2023
    I thought this was a thread about the TV show

Mar 19, 2024
  4. hargydon

hargydon No investigation, no right to speak

Jan 9, 2023
    Seriously tho, worth trying therapy. A lot of people turn to medicating the feelings away but it doesn’t address the core issue & usually leads to further complications down the road.

Ordinary Joel, Guma and Evad like this.
    Ordinary Joel, Guma and Evad like this.
    Mar 19, 2024
  5. Koke

Jan 9, 2023
    Never give up, man. Feeling lost and hopeless are very common in most individuals you meet, especially in modern society. Therapy might be a good option but even having positive, productive conversations with people who care about you is a good start.

Whatever life throws at you, you need to face it head on and travel the road. Life will always bring you challenges and difficulties, but facing them is how you grow as a man. You have it in you to succeed, every person on this earth has that spirit within them. It's God-given.

Appreciate what you have man but start building for a better future. Take little steps to make yourself feel better and track your progress. You're feeling this way for a reason, and you need to address how it got to this stage and where to go from here. There are jobs out there and you probably have friends and family that love you more than you know. Even in your darkest times, you're never alone. That's just the perception you have because it's something you've conditioned yourself to believe.

Quit the feelings of self hatred and guilt. They're gonna get you nowhere. Look within yourself, exercise, eat better, do some qigong, tai chi and breathing exercises. There's plenty of stuff on YouTube to learn from. Join a class if you can. Get outside more. Be in nature. Love nature. Talk to it. Observe it. Love yourself.
    Examine yourself deeply. Just know that you have it in you to succeed in life, it's your birth right. Keep the head up man

Jimelej, Ordinary Joel and Guma like this.
    Jimelej, Ordinary Joel and Guma like this.
    Mar 19, 2024
  6. Supersonic

Supersonic Serenity now!

Jan 9, 2023
    Chin up, bro. Always light at end of the tunnel. Just start simply, doing things that you enjoy or give you satisfaction. Can just be cleaning the house or going for a run etc. Anything that is rewarding or you feel good after it, do it. Just start doing things, that are positive changes, then go from there. Mental health will improve and the bigger issues in your life, you’ll be more equipped to deal with and face them head on.

Ordinary Joel, JEB and Guma like this.
    Ordinary Joel, JEB and Guma like this.
    Mar 19, 2024
  7. thecanibus

thecanibus Updated by Slyk bc I was wishing death on someone

Jan 10, 2023
    Perspective always helps me!

Ordinary Joel and Guma like this.
    Ordinary Joel and Guma like this.
    Mar 19, 2024
  8. Wreckless

Jan 10, 2023
    I thought it was about cani lost ID

Mar 19, 2024
  9. Ripper Roo

Ripper Roo radical optimism

Jan 10, 2023

Ordinary Joel, KING AND I and Evad like this.
    Ordinary Joel, KING AND I and Evad like this.
    Mar 19, 2024
  10. JMG

JMG Teflon

Jan 11, 2023
    Not sure where you live but there is endless work opportunities out there. If you do want to work hmu and I'll get you on the right path.

Mar 19, 2024
  11. Ordinary Joel

Ordinary Joel Found a new way to flow

Jan 15, 2023
    @Authenticity what are some of your experiences/skills/interests? There's always light at the end of the tunnel, and a network of people who would be willing to help you out. Remember, we are not alone on this journey called life.

0 0
    Mar 19, 2024
  12. Chuny

Chuny +

Jan 16, 2023
    Do you have relatives, friends or family members you could ask for help?
    Sometimes we are too afraid to speak up and talk to the people we love about the stuff we're going through and they think we're OK when we're not, because they have no idea what's going on.

If you haven't talked to them, do it. Maybe one of them can give you a job or they can refer you to someone else who's looking for an employee.
    And if that's not the case, at least they'll be aware of your problems. Open up to them if you haven't done so yet.

If you already have and they weren't able to help you in anyway, I'd say sell everything you've got, ask for some money and move somewhere else, to another city or another country, to start over. At this point, it sounds like you've got nothing to lose and everything to gain.

Mar 19, 2024